BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Sheriff's JeepFest 2013  (Read 5239 times)

Offline JeepHut

• Visitor
    • JeepHut
Re: Re: Sheriff's JeepFest 2013
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 10:35:00 PM »
We are hoping clubs will adopt a trail.  By doing this they will make sure its clear, marked, and staff it with trail leaders and rides.   Basically the club will schedule all the volunteers for that specific trail and make sure it runs smoothly. 

That's in a perfect world anyway.  There are other things we will need as well.  There will be a meeting after the first of the year for different club reps that are interested to attend and get more information.   

We started planning the week after this past event and there are some awesome things coming up for 2013.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
www.thejeephut.com --- 706-692-5488
Great deals, Great parts, Offering all of your favorite brands for your Jeep.
Poison Spyder, Rugged Ridge, Warn, Smittybilt, Rough Country, Bestop, and many many more.

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
Re: Sheriff's JeepFest 2013
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 04:44:17 AM »
I have been in talks with the main guys who are organizing this AWESOME event. I want Ga Trail Riders to make a huge apperance and to help out any way we can. This is a great cause and a blast to be apart of.

Dawn and I are of course always down to help out with events like this.
On a side note, and I'll let you staff guys talk about this. But I think the club mite do well with investing in a few collapsable canopes with GATR printed on them. This will do 2 things I think. 1) It will allow new members to Identify where the club is mostly at in that crowd, and 2) It put's the GATR name out there a lot more having something like that. I know it would have to be cleared up through Jeep Hut and / or who ever else cordinates the space out there, but I think if we as a club have a good enough showing and have enough volunteers helping out we mite be able to get away with it.
I 'duno. Just an idea.
Ryan and Dawn Slyter; Grafenwhere Germany

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 05:40:54 AM »
Let me know if I can help, mark or work trials. Im willing to come up early and help or help during the event.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline BlueJew

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 07:46:26 AM »
I have been in talks with the main guys who are organizing this AWESOME event. I want Ga Trail Riders to make a huge apperance and to help out any way we can. This is a great cause and a blast to be apart of.

Dawn and I are of course always down to help out with events like this.
On a side note, and I'll let you staff guys talk about this. But I think the club mite do well with investing in a few collapsable canopes with GATR printed on them. This will do 2 things I think. 1) It will allow new members to Identify where the club is mostly at in that crowd, and 2) It put's the GATR name out there a lot more having something like that. I know it would have to be cleared up through Jeep Hut and / or who ever else cordinates the space out there, but I think if we as a club have a good enough showing and have enough volunteers helping out we mite be able to get away with it.
I 'duno. Just an idea.

This is a great idea...we had no clue where to go last year!
Blue Wes

Offline RD Slyter

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 08:06:22 AM »
Yeah, we ran into that same issue as well.
Ryan and Dawn Slyter; Grafenwhere Germany

onlygoon

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 10:12:23 AM »
Yeah we had the same issue but all in all it was a fun time

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 12:03:28 AM »
Im an hour from where the trails and jeepfest were last year.  I would LOVE to help carve out new trails and help in any way shape or form I can.  Ive also got a few good friends that are willing to help as well.  Just let me know what needs to be done and when.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 08:08:24 AM »
Whats the contact info for the owners of the property the trails were on last year?  I cant seem to find it anywhere.  I wanted to extend my gratitude to them for letting us all use the property and see if they took donations to help increase the amount of trails and upkeep on the current ones for this year ( or help for that matter ) .
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 09:06:54 AM »
I was told the Judge of Pickens County owns the property.
Bobby

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 09:07:19 AM »
Whats the contact info for the owners of the property the trails were on last year?  I cant seem to find it anywhere.  I wanted to extend my gratitude to them for letting us all use the property and see if they took donations to help increase the amount of trails and upkeep on the current ones for this year ( or help for that matter ) .

Contact Greg through the Sheriff's JeepFest website.  He will pass along your thanks.  I'm not sure that it was really made public or announced who the private property owner was.

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 09:10:02 AM »
I would be up for a "Club-outing" to help work on trails.    if thats not aganist our policy..   i can bring some cutting tools. , chain saws etc.  if they need help with new or working on trails.
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Re: Sheriff's JeepFest 2013
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 09:11:33 AM »
Awesome Kent.  When the time comes I hope we have a big turnout to help set up and man the trails.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM