BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Last minute ride "sunday Jan. 5"  (Read 3065 times)

Offline cudruln

• Visitor
Re: Re: Last minute ride "sunday Jan. 5"
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 08:17:30 PM »
Looks like a good ride. Nice place to ride to

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Alex

Offline Texsun

• Visitor
  • Herro
Re: Last minute ride "sunday Jan. 5"
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 10:34:02 PM »

Drew, Cassie, and Hunter
99 XJ thingy

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 10:41:48 PM »
Great pics!! Looked like a lot of fun.
Jay

BigJerm

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 07:12:10 AM »
Sheep wallow I see. In that last group of pictures the muddy gross trail taken a picture of is the county road, the powerline hill climbs beside it are not. Didn't want you fellas to get in trouble about it. Looks like the whole trip was a nasty mess and reminds me why I steer clear of that road with no fender flares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 98saharatj

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 07:24:53 AM »
Nice pics.  </ROCKIN/>

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 10:38:23 AM »
The only one that really go muddy was Drew when he high sided at the turn around.  The area looks like its used allot by people so I'm pretty confident we wouldnt have got in trouble.  Had a subaru buggy pass by us as well.  At least I think it was a subi not sure.  I do try to stay away from anything that doesnt look legit but this place did.  The only posted signs around were that of the Gun clubs leased lands and we were sure to stay off that.  All in all great time look forward to more rides with more of you guys soon.  Cant wait for the 26th.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 11:16:45 AM »
The only one that really go muddy was Drew when he high sided at the turn around.  The area looks like its used allot by people so I'm pretty confident we wouldnt have got in trouble.  Had a subaru buggy pass by us as well.  At least I think it was a subi not sure.  I do try to stay away from anything that doesnt look legit but this place did.  The only posted signs around were that of the Gun clubs leased lands and we were sure to stay off that.  All in all great time look forward to more rides with more of you guys soon.  Cant wait for the 26th.

Just because something is not posted doesn't mean that your not trespassing or have permission to be there. As harsh as people look at this community we have to be on the up and up no matter what. Its not worth the risk to the community. People are not telling you to stay clear because they don't want you to have fun or get a ticket. They are doing it because it hurts them and everyone else in the offroad community. This fuels the other side and their arguments against us. Lets put it this way if you have to wonder or question it, then you shouldn't be there. The road itself is legal but anything off of that is someone elses property. Also just because others are doing, doesn't make it ok. That just means that they have not been educated on this and could care less if they have legitimate places to ride in a year or ten years.

I think I can speak for alot of guys here, GATR doesn't condone or want to have its members associated with riding in questionable/illegal areas.

//rant off
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:24:50 AM by Matt »
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 11:22:11 AM »
I think I can speak for alot of guys here, GATR doesn't condone or want to have its members associated with riding in questionable/illegal areas.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 11:45:00 AM »
1.) I do agree with Matt

2.) Looks like y'all had a good time!!
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 12:09:39 PM »
I certainly dont want to piss anyone off or give GATR a bad name in any way shape or form.  Note to self just stay away from power lines alltogether unless with permission from the land owners....check {no}  The Co. road was fun enough to play on as it were so will stick to them, FS and OHV parks. 
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 01:43:37 PM »
I certainly dont want to piss anyone off or give GATR a bad name in any way shape or form.  Note to self just stay away from power lines alltogether unless with permission from the land owners....check {no}  The Co. road was fun enough to play on as it were so will stick to them, FS and OHV parks. 

Not mad. Just want you to be cautious about where you are and what you post on the internet. The hippies love to use this stuff against us.  {hang2}
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 02:23:33 PM »

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE