BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• MORRIS MOUNTAIN * OPEN RIDE: February 08, 2013 - February 09, 2013

Author Topic: FEB. 8TH & 9TH : MORRIS MOUNTAIN * DISCUSSION  (Read 30008 times)

Offline tazstoy

• Visitor
Re: FEB. 8TH & 9TH : MORRIS MOUNTAIN * DISCUSSION
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2013, 12:49:07 PM »
was just looking at the weather for there looks like it might be a nasty muddy ride showing rain for thursday and friday I'm praying this will be one of those times they get it all wrong
Todd, Marie  and son goes by Tim or Timothy

Offline Oscar_Mike 2013

• Oscar Mike OG
  • Visitor
  • We might be friends, but I will still correct you!
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2013, 12:57:48 PM »
:fu( dammit, I wish I could make it to this but I have to go to Tennessee to help out a neighbor.

-10 for punctuation, spelling, and capitalization errors  {no}
Thank you.  So what is wrong?  I would like to see your advice!!

I know, just messin' around with ya.  I'm on a computer all day so the grammar, spelling, and punctuation come second nature.  And believe me, I get it all the time.

There's a funny one in every croud.

LOL ... i was just noticing your avatar "Grammar Nazi" and couldn't resist. I can barley speak english so you won't be getting any advice from me ;D

So new to this that I don't even know what to ask!!!!
Richard Russell

Offline Oscar_Mike 2013

• Oscar Mike OG
  • Visitor
  • We might be friends, but I will still correct you!
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2013, 01:02:53 PM »
Pretty sure GA time... otherwise ill be late. Should be rolling out of marietta by 8ish

Other way around.  If you leave at 8 your time and it takes you 1.5 hours to get there, you'll arrive at 9:30am your time, 8:30 central time

lol i just mistyped but idea is the same. hopefully uhaul doesnt take forever to hook a trailer up to my jeep
Good luck on that, last time I had Uhaul attach a trailer, they couldn't even get the ball size correct.
So new to this that I don't even know what to ask!!!!
Richard Russell

Offline PopTop

• Visitor
  • PopTop
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2013, 01:15:42 PM »
was just looking at the weather for there looks like it might be a nasty muddy ride showing rain for thursday and friday I'm praying this will be one of those times they get it all wrong

Yep, there is a big system rolling in from Texas/Louisiana right now. If it looks bad, I may cancel my trip or at the least grab a hotel room. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Kevin

"Wonder what this button does?"

BigJerm

« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2013, 01:22:44 PM »
Richard I agree but I already have the 2" ball and regular plug on the truck so it should be a matter of dropping it on and going... but uhaul seems to take forever to do anything even with a reservation already on file! It will probably take me less time to load and strap the jeep up then it will to get out of uhauls parking lot with just a trailer.

I am watching the weather as well. I saw somewhere rainfall prediction is over an inch in some parts  :o ....... If it ends up raining friday I might just save myself the money and go for a hike or something. For those who have not been to MM the parking lot can become a challenge for some after a good hard rain  </LMAO/>

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
61 DEGREES FRIDAY

64 DEGREES SATURDAY

{letseat} {letseat} CAN'T WAIT!!
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2013, 03:36:29 PM »
61 DEGREES FRIDAY

64 DEGREES SATURDAY

{letseat} {letseat} CAN'T WAIT!!

I just hope it doesn't rain too much tomorrow...

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »
       Ok, I'm just trying to get a grasp of what trails I will be able to do with my rig. Looking at the MM web page I need 33" tires, a winch and at least one traction device to ride class 3 trails. With that said I have everything except the winch. (I am running a 13 JKU rubicon stock) As long as there is a winch in our group would I be fine on class 3 trails? If not are there drive arounds and access to the obsticles? If I can't do an obsticle I would really love to video/photgraph those who can. Thanks for the input in advance.

Marc.

BTW I'm going no matter what the answers are but I really want to plan my day ahead of time if possible. If there aren't many trails my stock rig can negotiate I would love to ride with someone and video the trails.

Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2013, 04:22:19 PM »
You will be able to ride around a lot and see everybody else. It's a fun park
Bobby

BigJerm

« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2013, 04:23:08 PM »
Plenty to do. I took a stock 4 door Rubi once and wheeled all day. Their map sucks and most of the trails are nothing like the description anymore. They need a serious update

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2013, 04:30:07 PM »
Awesome! Now if we can just will the rain to stay away we'll be fine.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

komar7801

« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2013, 05:41:05 PM »
I am new to this. Just got my 2013 Rubicon Unlimited, so I want to test it out this weekend. I will have my 4-, and 1.5-year old sins with me, so I probably will not make it there by 9 am. Would I still be able to point you guys out when I get there after 9 am? I have never been in this park before.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM