BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Banjo for Sale  (Read 1723 times)

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
Banjo for Sale
« on: January 26, 2013, 03:34:53 PM »
I have a Recording King RK-98-SN Artist deluxe banjo for sale.This Banjo was a gift to me brand new. I used it only a handfull of times and there isn't a scratch or ding on it. It has some fingerprints on the resonator, but other than that it is in peak condition. The banjo comes with a hard case, tuner, levy's leather banjo strap,levy's leather strap pad all brand new. It also comes with a number of picks, a metronome, and a Jans Kruger beginners DVD.The beautifully engraved Recording King Artist Deluxe model is a complete revival of the most classic Recording King banjos. With genuine gold-plated hardware, a delicate floral engraving on the hoop and armrest, and a flamed maple resonator, this is the most premium Recording King model available. The Recording King RK-R97-SN Artist Deluxe also features a figured maple neck, the traditional Recording King floral peghead and inlay and an authentic Mastertone-style flange. This model combines classic pre-war style features and desirable modern touches to create a truly historical banjo. The Artist Deluxe also has a bound ebony fretboard, American Standard thread hardware, 20-hole tone ring and a 3-ply rim. Designed by Greg Rich, this model recalls the most supremely crafted banjos from the Golden Age of musical instruments. Thank You.

-$1400

If anyone is interested you can email me at matthewpratte@comcast.net

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 03:38:09 PM by mrmike1964 »
Mike

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
Re: Banjo for Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 06:29:24 AM »
Sold!
Mike

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE