BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Gulches Apr 6th  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Gulches Apr 6th
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2013, 09:42:22 PM »
Why not a front Rubicon locker? When it's not locked it's a little more street friendly verse a Detroit. The front is stronger than the rear due to rear having the LSD feature.

I forgot that works. How much is stock rubicon locker? Not to mention I got to wire it up and all that stuff. An auto locker is fine for a rig that drives less than 5 miles a week on the road. I don't need a street friendly rig so price and install come into play here more than having selection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebay has them for sale along with the pumps sometimes. Also check rubicon owners forum. You need the compressor and locker along with a simple switch to make it functional. They are a low psi locker, I wanna say 3psi, maybe a little more.
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

BigJerm

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2013, 09:50:28 PM »
Yeah running air and electric is way more involved than I want to be just for a rear locker.

Fellas when you get your rigs built Bell Mtn would be one of the last places I would go! Lots of ORV parks with some serious trails and hours of fun including the one this thread is about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bear991

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 10:00:28 PM »
The only reason I'm going back over there is because I didn't get up there last weekend. Took the first bypass got to the end of it and was stuck. Slid back down hill busted a tail light lens on a scrub oak tree turned around and was done. I tend to be a tad bit hard headed....according to my wife anyway.....
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do- The Duke

Bear

Offline Mortalis5509

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2013, 11:19:11 PM »
The only reason I'm going back over there is because I didn't get up there last weekend. Took the first bypass got to the end of it and was stuck. Slid back down hill busted a tail light lens on a scrub oak tree turned around and was done. I tend to be a tad bit hard headed....according to my wife anyway.....

Use the skinny...it's the one on the right  </BEER/>
Go DAWGS

Skinny Pedal Racing

Offline Boring8487

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2013, 04:43:33 PM »
Hey unfortunately  I'm not going to be able to make it this time work crap came up just thought I'd let y'all know hopefully the next one
Josh ,  Whitney.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM