BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• Meet & Greet (Taco Mac): February 16, 2013

Author Topic: February 16th Meet & Greet (Taco Mac)  (Read 12724 times)

Offline jgerhard

• Visitor
  • Grind Fresh Daily
Re: February 16th Meet & Greet (Taco Mac)
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2013, 10:29:41 AM »
Really enjoyed meeting you guys and putting more names to screen-names etc....  Seems like the ladies who attended are also starting to get along and enjoy themselves, I know Wendy enjoyed meeting Pam (w/Jason RedDragon) and seeing Tracy, Kelly and Linda again.  If my wife is into this hobby, then it gets more funding and she'll come along for the fun so the end result is I'll be out more.  Now Wendy is talking about camping so this is working out well. 
Jonathan, Wendy, Avery Lee, Brann

2011 JKU
2001 XJ

Offline hb_hound

• Visitor
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2013, 11:45:59 AM »
Sorry I missed the fun, I had the house to myself all weekend and decided to get some garage time in.  Started at 9am and the next time I looked at the clock it was after 7pm.  Wish I would have taken a break a little sooner, but I got a lot accomplished that needed to be done.

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2013, 12:40:23 PM »
Really enjoyed meeting you guys and putting more names to screen-names etc....  Seems like the ladies who attended are also starting to get along and enjoy themselves, I know Wendy enjoyed meeting Pam (w/Jason RedDragon) and seeing Tracy, Kelly and Linda again.  If my wife is into this hobby, then it gets more funding and she'll come along for the fun so the end result is I'll be out more.  Now Wendy is talking about camping so this is working out well. 

My fiance came with me for one day at Morris Mountain and she was hooked.  First time on a real ride ( other than FS roads and whatnot ).  To me it added a whole new dimension to the sport.  Works out great when she goes as well cause I pay for the rig and she takes care of the supplies.  Gotta love a great woman.   :love </LOVE/> {hooters}  Sorry I missed this one.  WORK WORK WORK  ~>}
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM