BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Snow ride tomorrow?  (Read 1210 times)

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
Snow ride tomorrow?
« on: February 16, 2013, 11:07:50 AM »
Anyone interested in a forrest service road snow ride tomorrow? It doesn't look like it's going to snow down here at all but according to the NWS the mountains could get an inch or two. I'm thinking something similar to the Jan. ride but just playing it by ear depending on where the snow winds up being. Post up here and we'll plan it.

Marc.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
Re: Snow ride tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »
Yeah, Ok so it won't be a snow ride. LOL  I didn't look at the weather channel. Oh well I still may go for a ride. Let me know if anyone wants to go.

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline bear991

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 11:44:32 AM »
Marc Where you wanting to ride today?
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do- The Duke

Bear

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »
Marc Where you wanting to ride today?

Yeah, if there was any snow. After I posted the ride I read the weather reports and figured out that no one actually got any snow. I am really looking for a snow ride this year.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM