OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

APRIL 5-6-7 2013 GATR OPEN RIDE @ GULCHES - DISCUSSION THREAD

<< < (2/56) > >>

jc79:
I actually just called Skip.  He said that he's got sites 1-6 already reserved for us that weekend... so are we going to keep track of who's got a spot reserved within those sites?

I called because I'd like to get a smaller site on the river away from the big sites... the quieter our spot is the better chance that the kids sleep well, etc.

mrmike1964:
We are in if we Can get Casper ready by then. We had a great time last year. I still need to get Casper up that gorge with out the winch.  </LMAO/>

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: jc79 on February 21, 2013, 05:05:35 PM ---I actually just called Skip.  He said that he's got sites 1-6 already reserved for us that weekend... so are we going to keep track of who's got a spot reserved within those sites?

I called because I'd like to get a smaller site on the river away from the big sites... the quieter our spot is the better chance that the kids sleep well, etc.

--- End quote ---
I think site 7 is the most secluded on the river.

Sites 2-5 are near each other on the river and site 6 is a little off the river.

Mortalis5509:
I'll go for the day if the Jeep is ready by then. I would love for this to be the shaken down before I wheel later in the month for a few days. That's also pushing for Atlas to have my case to me. 

Michigunman:
Man these rides are coming fast.  This one sounds fun, guess they all are.  Night ride though, sounds cool.  Gonna have to buy her a really nice purse or something to pull this one off.  Wish I had never taken her on that darn 4 hour Service Road ride or I might talk her in to coming along.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version