BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: bell mtn run this sunday 3/3/13  (Read 7281 times)

Fumbles

Re: bell mtn run this sunday 3/3/13
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 02:52:32 PM »
Looks like we will have a decent amount of rigs out on sunday!!! Cant wait!!! Gonna slap the mud terrains on tomorrow, doing some final checks on my rig now so will be ready for some fun

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
So what's the plan? Are we going to do the same route as the Jan trip or a modified version? The Jan trip took all day to complete bu we had 30-something jeeps. Just trying to plan for food/provisions if needed. Also if were going to take that route I would recommend either everyone eat before we meet or meet earlier. If anyone has a CB we could use the standard channel 7 to stay together. I'm a planner. It's what I do. Sorry. LOL
 //SLAMIN//
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Fumbles

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2013, 04:41:36 PM »
game plan was meet with your locals, roll up to the flea market/huddle house at 9am for breakfast and for main meeting spot... then roll out

sorry im not very good at the organization.... just wanna wheel... figured id through out invite! lol so far looking like  decent turn out...

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2013, 05:20:25 PM »
game plan was meet with your locals, roll up to the flea market/huddle house at 9am for breakfast and for main meeting spot... then roll out

sorry im not very good at the organization.... just wanna wheel... figured id through out invite! lol so far looking like  decent turn out...

Ok. So what time at which meeting place? LOL. 9 at huddle or flea market? I'm sure i'll find you guys but it would be nice to nail it down. I'll probably eat on my way. I'm coming from holly springs so it's gonna be an early morning for me.

As for the ride, my boys really want to see some snow. Looking at the weather reports and from personal experience Tray and Bell will both probably get some snow but at over 3000' and a lot more shade tray will hold the snow longer and probably still have snow sunday morning. The ride up tray takes about two to three hours depending on the group. When we get to the end of Tray we are on Hwy 17 and can turn north to hiawassie to hit bell. I see that you are co-ordinating with the jeep forum guys to so just let me know what you have in mind.

Either way I will be on CB channel 7 when I get close to town. See you there.

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Fumbles

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2013, 06:33:32 PM »
9am at huddle house

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2013, 06:36:41 PM »
9am at huddle house
see you there.

Offline bear991

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2013, 07:18:13 PM »
We can decide Sunday what route we want to take. The route Doug put together in Jan. for our ride was great in my opinion so I suggested we do the same. Just a suggestion. It did take all day but we had 30+ Jeeps. Marc is rite we should all run channel 7. I'll planning on being out all day so I'll pack accordinly
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do- The Duke

Bear

Offline brentdavis

• Visitor
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2013, 09:00:09 PM »
See you guys at 9 on Sunday...  I don't have a cb but I keep up pretty well...
Brent Davis

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2013, 09:10:49 PM »
See you guys at 9 on Sunday...  I don't have a cb but I keep up pretty well...

No worries. We'll just make sure someone with a radio rides sweep so no one gets left behind.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Re: Re: bell mtn run this sunday 3/3/13
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2013, 07:38:26 AM »
Always room for a fee more rigs!!

Thanks for directions Doug!! And will do!

jk.  The top is littered with graffiti.   Sad site.

That entire run is 100 miles of trail and scenic roads. 

Sent off camber

Fumbles

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »
Well fellas.... Once again I get crapped on...

i wont be making it tomorrow, work is calling me in for the weekend... yall have fun!!

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2013, 11:57:03 AM »
Well fellas.... Once again I get crapped on...

i wont be making it tomorrow, work is calling me in for the weekend... yall have fun!!
No worries. We can still meet at the huddle house at 9:00. I know the route and or some other routes and can lead if I need to.

Sent from the top of the mountain.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM