BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: APRIL 13, 2013 MUD FOR BLOOD EVENT - DISCUSSION  (Read 6433 times)

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
Re: APRIL 13, 2013 MUD FOR BLOOD EVENT - DISCUSSION
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 06:31:54 PM »
That was me. I took a few but when I really should have been taking shots I was screaming STOP! I thought that blue JK was going over for sure!

Good times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

BigBlue98

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 02:34:50 AM »

61.5" not bad for 3" lift and 31's

Can't wait till MUD FOR BLOOD and the C.O.R.E ride in KY in July

BigJerm

Re: Re: APRIL 13, 2013 MUD FOR BLOOD EVENT - DISCUSSION
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2013, 08:49:57 AM »
What's your wheelbase? Yours did flex better than some of those rigs that pulled up. I listened to people yesterday talking about the possible winners and I think a lot of them forgot that the distance measured is only part of the equation. That big dodge truck went way up on the ramp but he also had a long wheelbase. Someone else here will probably know but I think score is determined by length on ramp divided by wheelbase and then multiplied by like a 1000 or something

sent from my dumb phone

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2013, 09:06:47 AM »
What's your wheelbase? Yours did flex better than some of those rigs that pulled up. I listened to people yesterday talking about the possible winners and I think a lot of them forgot that the distance measured is only part of the equation. That big dodge truck went way up on the ramp but he also had a long wheelbase. Someone else here will probably know but I think score is determined by length on ramp divided by wheelbase and then multiplied by like a 1000 or something

sent from my dumb phone

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/RTIcalculators.htm

I prefer the RWWI...Real World Wheeling Index...did you make it up that obstacle or not  //SLAMIN//

BigBlue98

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2013, 09:18:48 AM »

sent from my dumb phone
Not sure lol what ever is stock for an XJ that Dana 30 Aussie kinda helped alot........ Taking it out today with Drew so ill have som real pics and video.......here's some from last thursday
All that was open diffs well see what I can do today with my locker!!!!

Can't wait till the C.O.R.E ride in KY in July

BigBlue98

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2013, 09:22:46 AM »

sent from my dumb phone

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/RTIcalculators.htm

I prefer the RWWI...Real World Wheeling Index...did you make it up that obstacle or not  //SLAMIN//

That's awesome ill defentaly need to figure out my wheel base and calculate that out

Can't wait till the C.O.R.E ride in KY in July

BigJerm

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2013, 09:40:09 AM »
The aussie locker made no difference on the RTI ramp. But it will change your rig off road and make you wonder why you waited to do it for something so cheap and easy to install

sent from my dumb phone

Offline Texsun

• Visitor
  • Herro
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »
The aussie locker made no difference on the RTI ramp. But it will change your rig off road and make you wonder why you waited to do it for something so cheap and easy to install

sent from my dumb phone

The Aussie Locker probably helped him crawl up a bit further, I have tried climbing RTI ramps without lockers on and only get 90% flexed. I watched a TJ just yesterday struggle climbing an RTI ramp his lower side tire kept wanting to spin.
Drew, Cassie, and Hunter
99 XJ thingy

Offline ATLSRT8

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2013, 10:53:23 AM »
I should have stayed and see what mine would have done. I was just parking on it so no one would mess with it. Interested to see how the metalcloak with 6pack shocks would have done

BigJerm

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2013, 11:33:57 AM »
I just dont see it. Tires are on concrete so traction is max. When your tires start to slip and you lose traction that means your tire is light and about to come off the ground. RTI measurements are done when all 3 are on the ground so climbing to the point of lifting a tire when locked and backing down to set all 3 down would be the same as no lockers and a tire spinning as it starts to come off the ground

sent from my dumb phone

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 08:41:35 AM »
Here are the few pictures I took.

Not bad for a stock vehicle. You can't beat what you get with a Rubicon package. I can't wait till it get her lifted and some bigger tires.  //SLAMIN//
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM