BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Relay for Life 2013  (Read 1061 times)

Offline MrsBrookeKinder

• Visitor
Relay for Life 2013
« on: April 05, 2013, 10:15:55 AM »
Hey ya'll! This is Danny's wife, Brooke. For those of you who don't know, my best friend of 23 years is currently fighting her 4th recurrence of Stage 4 colon cancer. She is a beautiful, caring 32 year old special education teacher with Gwinnett County schools. This year she has her own team for the American Cancer society's Relay For Life. We are participating in the Gwinnett County event on May 10 at the Gwinnett County fairgrounds. It is an inspiring experience with all money raised going towards cancer research. I'd like to ask any of you that are interested to either join our team, donate via the link below, or even just come hang out with us at the event. It really is humbling to see all of these warriors currently in the fight of their lives, the survivors and their families celebrating, honoring each other and having fun. I can assure you that just meeting my friend and bearing witness to her positive energy, will to live, and deep faith would be worth the trip alone. Her spirit and enthusiasm is infectious. If you are able to donate any amount at all, I would greatly appreciate it. No amount is too small! Please help the American Cancer Society and I help create a world with less cancer and more birthdays!  

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:02:13 PM by PHANTOM »

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Relay for Life 2013
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 10:31:13 AM »
Hi Brooke,

I feel like I know your friend from your Facebook posts.  She sure seems like a great person and friend.

We participate with a young lady we have here in the office who is doing fantastic and has since started a family.  I love the success stories, but the fight is a hard one. 

Maybe we'll see you there.

Offline MrsBrookeKinder

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 02:22:34 PM »
That's awesome to hear about your friend!  I can only hope & pray for that well of an outcome for my friend.  She desperately wants a family one day.   I hope we get to see ya'll there!

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 03:01:59 PM »
Hey guys if you have a minuet please donate!! It's a great cause! Even if it's $5 - The Relay for Life helps hundreds of cancer patients a year!

Donate here>>>
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 03:07:25 PM by PHANTOM »
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM