BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Suspect in Boston Bombing?  (Read 892 times)

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
Re: Suspect in Boston Bombing?
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2013, 09:20:08 AM »
That's for sure.

That commercial is  </LMAO/>.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 09:45:21 AM »
The difference between Sandy Hook and Boston. Sandy Hook had a suspect. If this was conspired by the Gov. there would be a suspect in custody already. That would teach us that they know how to protect us and we need more of them. Plus bombs are already banned so, no gain there, unless they hate pressure cookers.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline jc79

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2013, 05:24:01 PM »
unless they hate pressure cookers.

LOL!
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline bear991

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2013, 07:10:16 PM »
That was my reply.......govt going to ban pressure cookers. If so then I'm one helluva terrorist...we got one you could put ten lbs of black powder in....but we use it for canning beans and stuff {letseat}
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do- The Duke

Bear

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 01:42:48 PM »
Been an interesting night and day...

One brother dead.  Shot and then run over by his brother.

Search continues for the other one but he is thought to be shot with over 100 rounds put into the car.  He may be wearing a vest.  Been here 8-10 years, was a high school wrestler, a captain, and became a citizen on 9/11 last year.  Just hard to imagine that to this for me.

Who was influential in their lives that they would listen too and get persuaded to commit an act of terror?

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 02:11:15 PM »
I am sure he wont be taken alive. Hoping he wont be  {popcorn}

How and why could these people be influenced so much to take innocent lives. People that they themselves have become and lived with for the past 10 years. You would think that once they get out of the shit hole they came from and see what free America is about, they would be harder to influence. We see that is not the case.

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline brentdavis

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 09:50:46 PM »
I disagree...  I think these boys are the type of terrorist that we will begin to see more of...  The ones you would never suspect...  The ones that fit right in...  Smart...  Educated...  Been here for years...  No ties to all the groups that the CIA/other agencies would like to link them to...  Very scary and in the grand scheme of things we are lucky we only lost 4 lives...  Compared to the number that could have been lost if the bombs were just a touch more powerful...  God be with those families and the ones that were injured as well ,but God be with us for what is to come from sick individuals like these...  This is a scaery world we are living in and we still have a large number of people that hate us...
Brent Davis

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2013, 07:50:50 AM »
Well they took him alive. Hopefully they will be able to torture the info out if him. I hope we can figure out what motivated them and what we should be looking for in the future.

Sent from the top of the mountain.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

BigJerm

Re: Re: Suspect in Boston Bombing?
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2013, 08:17:57 AM »
Lets hope they were 2 people acting alone and not part of a network. Lets also hope there will be no copy cats. The media attention given will attract a few. I work with these nuts all day and I can say some of them get off on the idea of being responsible for shutting a city down and killing cops and innocent people

sent from my dumb phone

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re: Re: Suspect in Boston Bombing?
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 07:44:15 PM »
That was a hell of a shoot out they had. And they found the second guy hidden in a boat for 22 hours bleeding. I think they where acting alone.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 08:49:59 AM »
Well they took him alive. Hopefully they will be able to torture the info out if him. I hope we can figure out what motivated them and what we should be looking for in the future.

Sent from the top of the mountain.

Wrong administration. Thats a thing of the past.

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2013, 08:35:36 AM »
No surprise here:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was on welfare, sponsored by tax payers. It ended last year because his wife was working 80 hours a week.  Bum.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM