BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Lasik this saturday  (Read 1178 times)

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Re: Lasik this saturday
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 07:08:08 PM »
All good?

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 08:29:05 PM »
Yeu re@dimg thls ok?
Jay

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 09:38:29 PM »
YOU OK?

Offline jkDave

• Visitor
  • Hey look, a trail...
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 09:51:47 PM »
Yeu re@dimg thls ok?

That's just evil, I love it!!
Dave

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 10:59:38 PM »
How many fingers am I holding up?

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 10:20:33 AM »
We got comedians... </LMAO/>  All is well.  I see better than I ever did with any pair of glasses.  Spent all day yesterday just walking around the lake and back yard just looking at everything in a whole new perspective.  If you can get it done I seriously recommend it.  There is still a little blurryness and halos at night but those will go away and it will just get sharper in the comming days.  Took about 24 hrs to recover.  Annie is taking a little longer.  Shes a little more sensitive to light than I though.  Over all took 8 min to do both eyes, checking in took longer, simply amazing technology.  Cant believe the first type of this surgery was done with a blade years ago. {peek}  Man we have come a long way.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 10:40:36 AM »
We got comedians... </LMAO/>  All is well.  I see better than I ever did with any pair of glasses.  Spent all day yesterday just walking around the lake and back yard just looking at everything in a whole new perspective.  If you can get it done I seriously recommend it.  There is still a little blurryness and halos at night but those will go away and it will just get sharper in the comming days.  Took about 24 hrs to recover.  Annie is taking a little longer.  Shes a little more sensitive to light than I though.  Over all took 8 min to do both eyes, checking in took longer, simply amazing technology.  Cant believe the first type of this surgery was done with a blade years ago. {peek}  Man we have come a long way.

Great news.  Your symptoms of halos will definitely go away.  My light sensitiveness went away a little but many years later my eyes are still fairly sensitive to bright sunlight...but it is not a problem at all, throw on some shades and all is good.

BigJerm

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 10:49:30 AM »
Nice. I plan to do this next yr. Going to find out if I qualify sometime this yr and will do the flex plan next yr. Apparently my insurance wont cover it, maybe something will change but doubt it. I have worn glasses/contacts in some way for the last 15 yrs I guess and recently I have not been able to wear contacts at all. I cant imagine what it would be like to just wake up and see.

Offline bjeep

• Visitor
  • Do one thing today to make tomorrow better.
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 11:43:31 AM »
Who did the LASIK?
Thinking about doing it.
Marty

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 01:58:44 PM »
I cant imagine what it would be like to just wake up and see.

absolutely and completely amazing.  Same with getting in and out of the pool, playing sports....goes on and on.  It is worth every dollar

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 02:07:04 PM »
I just want to be able to buy any dang pair of sunglasses I want!  {cheers2} Been in glasses for 24 years :hlp
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 02:22:26 PM »
Who did the LASIK?
Thinking about doing it.

Our first visit was to a place in woodstock.  They in turn sent us to the surgery center at cobb galleria.  Just had the follow up this morning and everything is perfect.  I will be able to see at 20/15 in a few more days.  Right now its 20/20 but hell thats good enough for me.  If you goto lasik.com or whatever the main site is they will set you up with the closest.  I would deffinetly recomend going the lasik+ route.  The doctor has done over 75000 eyes.  Ill get you a # when I get home.

I cant imagine what it would be like to just wake up and see.

absolutely and completely amazing.  Same with getting in and out of the pool, playing sports....goes on and on.  It is worth every dollar

I cant wait to ski, snowmobile,Wheel, its all going to be different and wonderful.  It will pay for itself in less than 10 years. 

I just want to be able to buy any dang pair of sunglasses I want!  {cheers2} Been in glasses for 24 years :hlp

I have never been able to wear sun glasses cause I didnt want to pay 200$ for a pair of prescription lenses.  I had 4 pairs to choose from after the surgery.  Went with some nice Barkelys ,  did some fishing the other day and could see to the bottom of the lake with ease. 
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM