BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Sheriff's JeepFest Trail and Obstacles  (Read 1100 times)

Offline JeepHut

• Visitor
    • JeepHut
Sheriff's JeepFest Trail and Obstacles
« on: May 21, 2013, 07:24:39 PM »
Its that time of year....time to get the trails and obstacles ready for Sheriff's JeepFest 2013. If you did not go last year then you need to make sure you don't miss this year. 
We are currently looking for clubs to adopt trails or obstacle courses for the event.  These are volunteer positions, but we want to keep them club based. Basically the club will adopt the trail or obstacle course and will be in charge of maintaining and staffing it during the event.  Of course if your club has banners and such you can put them all over it so that your club gets the recognition. 

We will be having a club row this year.  Basically a section in a "row" for clubs to set up tents, rigs and show what they are all about.  Clubs that would like to adopt and take care of a trail or obstacle course will get FREE set up in this row because of your support.  Its not much but it is a little benefit.

If your club is interested in adopting and working a trail for Sheriff's JeepFest 2013, we will be having a meeting on June 22 at 9am.  Please email mike@sheriffsjeepfest.com.  We will need a representative from your club to attend the June 22 meeting.  No more than 2 representatives per club please due to limited space. These people will be speaking for your club.  Location of the meeting will be emailed to you, but will be in Jasper Georgia.

If you are not interested in helping as a club, we are also looking for individuals to assist.  Please email me at mike@sheriffsjeepfest.com

Thanks again for your support and look forward to hearing from you.

Don't forget to register at www.sheriffsjeepfest.com
www.thejeephut.com --- 706-692-5488
Great deals, Great parts, Offering all of your favorite brands for your Jeep.
Poison Spyder, Rugged Ridge, Warn, Smittybilt, Rough Country, Bestop, and many many more.

Offline PopTop

• Visitor
  • PopTop
Re: Sheriff's JeepFest Trail and Obstacles
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 08:34:34 PM »
What's the plan? Is GATR doing anything and can I help? I have a 4 day weekend and I'm free to help. Already registered w/ a room booked across the street. Let me know.

Kevin

"Wonder what this button does?"

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Re: Sheriff's JeepFest Trail and Obstacles
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 10:13:33 PM »
We are having the first meeting in June so we will post details soon.
Bobby

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM