BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Fund Raiser  (Read 1138 times)

Offline ed2fun

• Visitor
Fund Raiser
« on: May 23, 2013, 04:43:47 PM »
Please help, I'm trying to organize a Jeep ride event with Jeep clubs / owners on Saturday,  June 2nd too support the Oklahoma Tornado Victims. We will be collecting basic items and taking donations. I'd like Jeep owners to meet locally & coordinate a group ride that would meet in Lilburn, Ga. at Joe's To Goe's. It's a sports bar with a patio, several TV's, etc.. You can check out their FB page. They'll host the event and donate a portion of their proceeds. We'll have Musicians, DJ / Karaoke, etc.. All monetary donations will go to the American Red Cross / Oklahoma food bank. I've also partnered with "Basic Needs for Oklahoma Tornado Victims" ( Chrissy Law) & FEMA to carry donated items too Oklahoma on June 3rd. I just started planning this event, so I don't have all the details worked out. I had to start the ball rolling with what I know thus far. I'll post more details as they come available. Please share with other clubs & Jeep owners within a reasonable distance of Lilburn. I'd also appreciate any items that you can donate for the raffle. I really want to show the JEEP LOVE! I know you guys pull together, especially for a cause!!! Thank you!  //SLAMIN//

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re: Re: Fund Raiser
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 10:30:53 PM »
I was just about to post this. I got your email earlier but I just got home.
If my Jeep is back home (in one piece) I will be there!

SamsungGalaxyNoteII
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
Re: Fund Raiser
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 08:58:41 AM »
 :hlp is always just around the corner.  Ill be there if work permits.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM