BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: adventure  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
adventure
« on: June 23, 2013, 09:41:58 PM »
Went to adventure orp this weekend with some friends ,  Spike and his FINALLY finished yoda.  He let his wife drive the majority of the time and she and the rig did suprisingly well.  Place gets better and better every ride.  Cant say anyone would  actually get bored there...........ever.  Tom has huge suprises in store for all ages and anyone.  Wont spill the beans but its gonna be awsome place fof sure.  Got some decent shots ill upload when I get home.  We just left the park headed to the ocoee for some white water rafting on Monday.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Lhub36

• Visitor
  • Nope wasn't me
Re: adventure
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:27:45 AM »
Cant wait to get back up there!!
Lenn

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 07:57:38 AM »
To start the weekend off we went fishing at lake lanier and I caught this 5 pounder.

Sunday we hit Adventure with a vengeance.....literally.  Spike had a bone to pick with the place.  Even though his wife was driving most the time he conquered every trail we tried except 31 ( the waterfall ) where we both had problems getting over the tree stump 1/2 way up.  All in all the Yoda did superbly and my rig did even more impressively with the flat belly. 
[URL=http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/cobra4909/media/20130623_161931_zps890b4f69.jpg.html]

The beach area looks amazing and trout galore in the clear river water.  Was so worth the membership in my opinion.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 08:01:28 AM »
Very nice! We have a ride coming up there soon!
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM