BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Chocco on July 7th  (Read 8451 times)

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
Chocco on July 7th
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2013, 08:06:14 PM »
Steep climbs and descents with deep off camber ruts.  Dry is fun.  Wet is treacherous.

Sent off camber

Treacherous doesn't do it justice. I ride up there last weekend. It hadn't rained there in three days and it was way to wet. If you get started up a trail and can't make it there's not any bypasses or turn arounds.

Sent from the top of the mountain.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline mjodie

• Visitor
Re: Chocco on July 7th
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
If no rain for at least a week beforehand then I'd be down for Beasley.  Chocco or Adventure Offroad sounds good also as I believe they are about equal distances from me in Suwanee?

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 05:38:22 PM »
I can't go all the way adventure and Beasley is pushing it for me.
Will

94 seXj

Offline 2resa

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 10:43:59 AM »
I haven't been to Chocco or Adventure but Chocco looks to be a 2 hour drive vs. 3 for Adventure.  Looking at the rain forecast this week, looks like Beasley is out.  I'd like to tag a long to Chocco if something gets organized.

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 10:57:30 AM »
Yeah rain off and on all week makes me think it's a no... I'd like to get out and do something light and fun though.
Will

94 seXj

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 11:01:54 AM »
I haven't been to Chocco or Adventure but Chocco looks to be a 2 hour drive vs. 3 for Adventure.  Looking at the rain forecast this week, looks like Beasley is out.  I'd like to tag a long to Chocco if something gets organized.

Chocco is fun but adventure is definitely worth the drive! I can't get off work or I would be at Adventure. They are building a world class facility. Brand new bathhouses and pavilion and the trails are awesome.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 12:35:07 PM »
I'm down for Chocco. Beasley will be a muddy mess.

Who else is in?
Will

94 seXj

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 01:05:10 PM »
If it wasn't for the rain, I'd be down. It's supposed to be raining all week.
Perry

Offline Oscar_Mike 2013

• Oscar Mike OG
  • Visitor
  • We might be friends, but I will still correct you!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »
I think Chocco will be just as bad.
I'm thinking Adventure might be worth the trip to see. I'll probably call beforehand though. Yeah, looks like Beasley is out. Effin rain. It's like we live in the rainforest. I'm now wanting the drought back.

Sent from the deep realms of my  world!!!
So new to this that I don't even know what to ask!!!!
Richard Russell

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 09:24:27 PM »
I think Chocco would drain pretty well since it's almost all rock and loose dirt, no real mud or anything
Will

94 seXj

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 09:34:17 PM »

Chocco is fun but adventure is definitely worth the drive! I can't get off work or I would be at Adventure. They are building a world class facility. Brand new bathhouses and pavilion and the trails are awesome.

Bathhouse is done, Pavillion in the works.  They are blazin trails every weekend.  depending on how the 4th goes I may find myself at Adventure with a ton of fireworks and crab legs lol.  Its definitely worth the drive.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline prjohnson

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 08:55:17 AM »
We're planning a tubing trip down the Cartecay river up in Ellijay this weekend  //smoke// At least then I can float down the river with a cooler full of ice cold beer..
Perry

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM