OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

August 24 & 25 Adventure OffRoad Park Pictures and Videos

<< < (15/15)

Scott F.:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on August 28, 2013, 10:02:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: She Devil on August 28, 2013, 08:53:53 AM ---Everyone knows She Devil rules the roost!  Now we just have to get a 4 door so we can all ride. 

Here is the link to Scott F. climbing the trail with no wenching, the one we all got stuck on....   Bear got there just in time to rescue white Wes....   We all learned a valuable lesson bring more water on trail....

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/TazandSheDevil/library/#/user/TazandSheDevil/library/Adventure%20Offroad%20Park%20TN%20Aug%202013%20videos?sort=3&page=0&_suid=1377693960721019093277843275813

--- End quote ---

Great video!  What trail was that?

--- End quote ---

It doesn't look like much in the video, but we took Marc's stock JKU rubicon ( w/ winch) up that trail.  Kinda of reminds me of the Camel trophy guys who take LR's on 31 & 33's through stuff much worse than what we did. Good technique and a good winch and gear a you can take a vehicle through most anything......it just may take a long time!

kvom:
The rock on those trails is quite soft, and breaks off easily, so the ledges will be harder than they look.  Add some mud and dug out holes, they get even harder.  Skinny pedal is your friend.

BigJerm:

--- Quote from: Skandalous on August 29, 2013, 08:51:37 AM ---Trying to decide what would be the best for me to replace it with.

--- End quote ---

Had a Rough Country tie rod for years on my LJ. Not much to the part so it doesn't matter much who you go with as long as it is thicker than the stock tie rod!

Mortalis5509:

--- Quote from: BigJerm on August 29, 2013, 02:49:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Skandalous on August 29, 2013, 08:51:37 AM ---Trying to decide what would be the best for me to replace it with.

--- End quote ---

Had a Rough Country tie rod for years on my LJ. Not much to the part so it doesn't matter much who you go with as long as it is thicker than the stock tie rod!

--- End quote ---

Currie correct a link. Nice and beefy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version