BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: '88 Suburban for sale  (Read 855 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
'88 Suburban for sale
« on: August 30, 2013, 11:56:17 AM »
Listing my old sub for sale to see if anyone is interested. Gonna need some things, but is still one of the nicest subs around. You can see the last video of it before it was stolen here...
/>
Needs both front doors, bumpers, front bench seat, 2 batteries, matching set of wheels and tires (my 20's where stolen and has mismatched rollers now, thanks mr car thief) Needs a radio and a gauge cluster cover.

This thing ran awesome and was getting 23 on the highway, 17 around town. 6.2 diesel, 700R4 trans. Has 290,000 miles on the truck. Front end was completely rebuilt 4 months ago. All new everything! Has 2.5" front drop spindles. New glow plugs and a few injectors are new. AC blows ice cold and is all new. R34. Has dual flowmaster 40 series exhaust. Interior is immaculate other than dash being cracked up from thieves. Interior was spotless and headliner was perfect as well. Just need it gone. Do not have time or $ to put back into the former shape and have another ride now. Not sure what to ask for it but throwing it out there. Will post pics soon.
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM