OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

GATR-FEST 2013 - DISCUSSION

<< < (53/53)

Krawler00:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on October 26, 2013, 10:41:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: bear991 on October 26, 2013, 07:09:18 PM ---Any idiot can throw money into something. It use to make me laugh when yuppies would walk into my shop fresh from H-D with their new leathers,HD t- shirts, HD jeans and HD boots and pull out their new HD chain drive wallet and start talking how bad their rite off the showroom floor scooter is. They had just dropped a ton of cash or (credit) at HD and thought they were instantly a biker. Shinney new JKU,tires ,lift,lights,winch,cb doesn't make a rock crawler out of you. Seat time,trail time like a biker needs road time,makes you a rock crawler

--- End quote ---

Yep. Absolutely nothing like seat time

--- End quote ---

Exactly... //cheers2//

Scott F.:

--- Quote from: tcdawg on October 26, 2013, 10:41:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: bear991 on October 26, 2013, 07:09:18 PM ---Any idiot can throw money into something. It use to make me laugh when yuppies would walk into my shop fresh from H-D with their new leathers,HD t- shirts, HD jeans and HD boots and pull out their new HD chain drive wallet and start talking how bad their rite off the showroom floor scooter is. They had just dropped a ton of cash or (credit) at HD and thought they were instantly a biker. Shinney new JKU,tires ,lift,lights,winch,cb doesn't make a rock crawler out of you. Seat time,trail time like a biker needs road time,makes you a rock crawler

--- End quote ---

Yep. Absolutely nothing like seat time

--- End quote ---

That's my problem I get too much garage time and not enough trail time //letseat//

RD Slyter:
Tony, you ever figure out your MIA reverse gear man?

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: RD Slyter on October 29, 2013, 05:13:08 PM ---Tony, you ever figure out your MIA reverse gear man?

--- End quote ---

Have not figured out the reason that R went out, only that it did and everyone I have talked to has recommended a rebuild. I ordered a HD torque converter, when that comes in the rebuild is on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version