BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: GATR-FEST 2013 - DISCUSSION  (Read 30226 times)

Offline Oscar_Mike 2013

• Oscar Mike OG
  • Visitor
  • We might be friends, but I will still correct you!
Re:
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 11:15:08 PM »
There's a cell tower you can see from the parking area. But down by the camps, nada.
So new to this that I don't even know what to ask!!!!
Richard Russell

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
Re: GATR-FEST 2013 - DISCUSSION
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2013, 08:12:38 AM »
If you disconnect the ram and steering is balanced then it's the ram at fault.  Otherwise look elsewhere.

Well it's not the ram, disconnected it and the steering still had dead spots with what felt like no PS, and it did it turning the opposite way. Something's up in the box. Still a few weeks so there is time, don't want to miss this ride.

This might help:  http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/misc-stuff-sale/1460153-toyota-steering-gearbox-drilled-tapped-hydro-assist.html
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2013, 10:03:59 AM »
I am taking Friday off, will prob. leave early early Friday morning to get their by lunch, to do some playing on friday, get my tent setup etc....   

I was thinking of going thur. after work maybe so i could get an early start fri.  depends on how much work i have to do on thur.    if anyone else is planning on being their early let me know.  I still need to pay for my BBQ plate. 
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2013, 10:36:09 AM »
I am taking Friday off, will prob. leave early early Friday morning to get their by lunch, to do some playing on friday, get my tent setup etc....   

I was thinking of going thur. after work maybe so i could get an early start fri.  depends on how much work i have to do on thur.    if anyone else is planning on being their early let me know.  I still need to pay for my BBQ plate. 

Usually the park is closed on Thursday and will not open until Friday AM

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2013, 01:24:09 PM »

Usually the park is closed on Thursday and will not open until Friday AM

Well there u go, decision made.  i guess i will leave early, early.   4am Fri. see if i can make it and get some good friday run's in.   
Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

grifenhagen

Re:
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2013, 10:08:08 PM »
Before I reserve a camping spot I want to make sure I will for sure not have work that weekend. Worst case, I will only be able to make it on Saturday.
Can't wait!!!!!
Hopefully I won't have to pull too many jeeps out......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Re:
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2013, 10:16:18 PM »
Can't wait!!!!!

That may have just jacked up your mojo right there. :)

Offline URBAN ASSAULT

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2013, 11:25:23 AM »
Before I reserve a camping spot I want to make sure I will for sure not have work that weekend. Worst case, I will only be able to make it on Saturday.
Can't wait!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Yeah...probably better save the energy for the build.  Vast majority of these guys are built to the gills!
And these off-road parks are legit!
I'm lifted, locked, and armored on 35's and limped home after Chocco, and gave my winch a solid workout at Adventure.
Will be nice to see another Toy in the group.  Hope to see you there.
My 4Runner and I are quickly becoming dirty ol' men. More attitude and less flexibility every year.

Steve

grifenhagen

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2013, 08:04:22 PM »
alright so ive confirmed that i WILL have work that weekend... and theres no getting out of it...
so it looks likes im not going to be able to make it. i will be at the meet and greet on the 5th though.
ive already put my name down for the shirts, and i do still want them. is it possible for me to go ahead and pay for them on the 5th and just get them another day after the gatr fest?
im bummed i wont be able to make it.. i was stoked for it. but duty calls....

Offline Skandalous

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 09:06:18 AM »
alright so ive confirmed that i WILL have work that weekend... and theres no getting out of it...
so it looks likes im not going to be able to make it. i will be at the meet and greet on the 5th though.
ive already put my name down for the shirts, and i do still want them. is it possible for me to go ahead and pay for them on the 5th and just get them another day after the gatr fest?
im bummed i wont be able to make it.. i was stoked for it. but duty calls....

Thats a bummer,  My buddy Spike would have loved to talk toyo with you.  Hes bringing his Trd 4x4 as well.
Thomas ,  Annie , Gibson and Baily and Tonkacon.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2013, 02:51:38 PM »
I'm ready to get out to the woods again! We always seem to have a great time at Gulches!! I haven't drove my Jeep since Harlan. Just got the Transfer-case installed, waiting on Drive Shafts at the moment //:'(//
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2013, 03:11:13 PM »
I'm ready to get out to the woods again! We always seem to have a great time at Gulches!! I haven't drove my Jeep since Harlan. Just got the Transfer-case installed, waiting on Drive Shafts at the moment //:'(//

I will give you a HUGE amen to that dude! I have not seen dirt or been outside (camping) since Harlan. Looking forward to just relaxing by a fire with a cold one. Jeep has been in overtime street duty since sub was in the shop. She needs a break from going fast. //;D//
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM