OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

What do you guys think about the raffle items?

(1/9) > >>

DOUG:
That's some quality gear!

Danny's been working very hard on it so let's give him some thanks and a some support!

Danny did you know your name on droid swype keyboard comes up Santa? Lmao

Sent off camber

Michigunman:
Thanks Santa!  I think they are awesome Doug.  I will take the Raceline B2G2 please!   //SLAMIN//

Trail Duty:
They are fantastic as always! Danny and Allsouth  //SLAMIN// Christmas in October? I think so!

clark123456:
Some really cool stuff there!  I know there are some things I want.  I belong to a home brew club and I know exactly how much effort goes into getting prizes for our annual event.

A very big thanks to Danny, and anyone else involved, for doing this!  It is time consuming work with very few thanks.

I'm not sure what format is used for the GATR raffle, but in my other club we figured out it was best to pull tickets for the top 3 items prior to the raffle beginning, store them until after all other prizes were given out, and then call out the tickets (that were pulled earlier) for the top 3 prizes.  That way everyone had a better chance to get a good prize than if they were to have their tickets selected for lesser prizes prior to the grand finale time.

BigJerm:
Jeep Beach bucket style is the way to go. Put your tickets in the bucket assigned to the part or group of parts that you want to win. That way a TJ guy isn't winning a JK part and reverse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version