OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Past Rides : Pictures, Discussion, & Carnage

What do you guys think about the raffle items?

<< < (2/9) > >>

cudruln:

--- Quote from: BigJerm on September 17, 2013, 04:25:28 PM ---Jeep Beach bucket style is the way to go. Put your tickets in the bucket assigned to the part or group of parts that you want to win. That way a TJ guy isn't winning a JK part and reverse

--- End quote ---

Like this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

94xjsport94:
Makes me feel like this

cru9:
Looks Awesome. Thanks Allsouth (Danny) and all other vendors that have stepped up to help make GATR FEST Awesome. There are some amazing high dollar prizes. Top Notch.

brentdavis:
I think Danny/Allsouth has done a fabulous job putting together the prizes...  Thus my question about the raffle items in the discussion thread...  I would be more than willing to purchase a ticket with the hopes of winning an item, but I can not make it to the ride due to other obligations...  But I understand if you do need to be present to win...

brentdavis:

--- Quote from: BigJerm on September 17, 2013, 04:25:28 PM ---Jeep Beach bucket style is the way to go. Put your tickets in the bucket assigned to the part or group of parts that you want to win. That way a TJ guy isn't winning a JK part and reverse

--- End quote ---

This...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version