BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico Spring Fling Check-In April 3rd-6th  (Read 20309 times)

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Re: Tellico Spring Fling Check-In April 3rd-6th
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2008, 11:06:41 AM »
Will, I will print a few copies... Also check the weather link. We might get lucky and have this go right around us...

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/USNC0478?from=36hr_maps&zoom=8&interactiveMapLayer=radar
I've grown tired of this.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2008, 11:09:24 AM »
Blew one of my fog lamps last night... great  >:(  Anybody know where I can get a replacement 55 w bulb for a Hella 500?

Advance Auto, Autozone, O'reilly's all have 55w bulbs.  The bulbs that come in Hella are not special.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2008, 11:10:24 AM »
Yeah it's saying cloudy during the day on Friday with the storms developing in the afternoon so the day ride might be pretty baller! But that night ride is gonna be fun as H*LL!

Tellico+dark+strong thunderstorms= FUN  ;D  and scary  :o
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2008, 11:11:06 AM »
Blew one of my fog lamps last night... great  >:(  Anybody know where I can get a replacement 55 w bulb for a Hella 500?

Advance Auto, Autozone, O'reilly's all have 55w bulbs.  The bulbs that come in Hella are not special.

thanks  :)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2008, 11:49:23 AM »
Hey Chris, How's about a word doc contact form so we can print it so's folks can reeeeeed it?

Hey, I printed the PDF form out and it looked very clear.  Remind us to take up a bifocal collection at Crawfords for the old folk................

.....me included.  ;D

I aint typsetting that dang thing!  You can do it in Word if you want.  :o

I mean so I can print it out in Word so people can read it, cause they can't read my handwriting!

Ut oh, a fish out of water.  I assumed you could copy and paste it for us!

Chris Hyde

« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2008, 12:04:57 PM »
Ut oh, a fish out of water.  I assumed you could copy and paste it for us!

Actually, it was never originally a typset file, so the text cannot be unmasked, copied and pasted into Word.  Just write on it for heavens sake Dougy Doo!

MOLNAR

« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2008, 03:26:30 AM »
I know I'm the newest member and just posted up but I'm going to do my best to meet you guys early Sat AM in the Save-a-lot parking lot in Murphy. 

Hopefully my co-worker will be covering for me sat as she promised.  If so I will be leaving here(hotel in greensboro) at 6AM and getting up there before 9AM Sat.

IF this doesn't workout for Sat I will at least extend an open invite for anyone headed back towards Atl on Sun that wants to tailgate with a bunch of us at the Bravos v Mets game. 

Game starts at 1:35PM but we will begin tailgating around 11AM.

Just eager to meet you guys and thought this might work out...

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM