BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Tellico Spring Fling Check-In April 3rd-6th  (Read 21134 times)

Offline Will

• Visitor
Re: Tellico Spring Fling Check-In April 3rd-6th
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2008, 01:08:25 PM »
I know that a few of us are going to be arriving at the campsite at Crawford's a little before 10 am on Friday morning. I guess it's everyone who's staying at the campsite if I'm not mistaken: Krawler00, Chris, Rotorhead, and myself. We'll be setting up camp and preparing for the day ride to follow. If anybody's gonna be up there that early and would like to join us for a ride then let us know. I plan on going on the night ride after dinner also and I'm sure if these guys can, they will be there too. So just let us know if you'd like to join us so we can make arrangements to meet up.  :) 

TELLICO  {toast}
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Chris Hyde

« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »
I feel like a crackhead with no crack until Friday.

BigJerm

« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »

i got to admit, I am a little jealous of you fellas. I know ill have fun in Savannah but ill miss tellico. Good thing we are going in June!

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2008, 01:59:17 PM »

I know... Steve's letting me use the shop tonight at River Rock so I can fix my breaks. I hope I don't stray off the main trail on my way out...

{;-(}

Calm down Chris. You'll get all the rocks you can take this weekend  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2008, 06:14:02 PM »
I know that a few of us are going to be arriving at the campsite at Crawford's a little before 10 am on Friday morning. I guess it's everyone who's staying at the campsite if I'm not mistaken: Krawler00, Chris, Rotorhead, and myself. We'll be setting up camp and preparing for the day ride to follow. If anybody's gonna be up there that early and would like to join us for a ride then let us know. I plan on going on the night ride after dinner also and I'm sure if these guys can, they will be there too. So just let us know if you'd like to join us so we can make arrangements to meet up.  :) 

TELLICO  {toast}

We are going early Friday morning from Gwinnett up through Hiawassee.  Hope to leave by 6 or 7.  Are you guys meeting in Gwinnett?

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2008, 06:33:32 PM »

TELLICO  {toast}

We are going early Friday morning from Gwinnett up through Hiawassee.  Hope to leave by 6 or 7.  Are you guys meeting in Gwinnett?

We are just meeting at the camp site and setting up camp. If you'd like to ride with us I'm sure one of the vets can post up a meeting spot for riding. The trail head would probably be the best place for you to meet up with us.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »
We will go to Crawford's first, early check in, and unload the trailer.  You guys can leave things at the cabin if you like.  Cabin 1.  Should be there by 9AM. 

RotorHead

« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2008, 08:46:42 PM »

TELLICO  {toast}

I'll be going that route if you want to hook up. I'm starting off in Loganville and heading up 985.

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2008, 08:52:37 PM »
Sounds like a plan.  I'm at Hamilton Mill.  I usually cut over and enter 985 at Spout Springs, exit 12.  We can meet anywhere up that way.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2008, 10:08:25 PM »
I route thru Helen to hiawasee. Anybody leaving by 7am can meet Will and I in Helen or Hiawasee. Meet at the old flea market just outside of helen. Last place on the left before the mountains. Let me or Will know and we can cruise up all together, unload and get our "CRACK" on.
I've grown tired of this.

RotorHead

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2008, 10:15:43 PM »
I route thru Helen to hiawasee. Anybody leaving by 7am can meet Will and I in Helen or Hiawasee. Meet at the old flea market just outside of helen. Last place on the left before the mountains. Let me or Will know and we can cruise up all together, unload and get our "CRACK" on.

OK, so what time do you think you will be at the Flee Market? I can meet Slippery at the 985 cutoff and then we can meet you guys in Helen.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2008, 10:20:21 PM »
If I leave by 7 I should be up there in about an 1 1/2 hours or so. So I figure by 9:30 - 10 latest! If traffic is good I could make 9:30 easy.
I've grown tired of this.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM