BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Shamrock Run  (Read 5031 times)

scoot

Re: Shamrock Run
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 11:45:19 PM »
Hey Scooter are David and Bill planning on riding all weekend, will David have his CJ finished in time? I rode with Mark from over at MDS last year. This year I will be bringing my Jeep. No will I'm not from Troup, I will just be taging along. I'm from Henry County.
i dont know if they are riding all weekend or not . im just going to ride saturday probably . i dont know if david will be done with the cj or not . he fired it up the other day but hes having problems with the fuel injection .

ballzy

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 08:55:16 AM »
Will, Bobby's crew are all in caged & trailered rigs on 40's and larger.  I think you would be a black sheep.   ;)

The Havoc Crew in Columbus are all caged/trailered/40+'s/full blown buggies and I've never had a problem riding with them.

Offline bobbys4x4

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 07:23:17 PM »
Dang, I'd like to get out there and meet you guys, but I'm pretty sure I have to be at school that weekend.

Will, Bobby's crew are all in caged & trailered rigs on 40's and larger.  I think you would be a black sheep.   ;)

Anybody's always welcome to ride with us, it doesn't matter what they drive.  Noone's ever a black sheep with us, we just go to have fun and meet new people. 

Chris Hyde

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 07:35:23 PM »
All I'm saying is that Will is in a TJ with 3" of lift on 33's.  All you guys are in tube chassis'd buggies on 42's and 44's.  How would that work? 

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »
I wouldn't mind running the trails that I did last time and watching the big guys hit the crazy stuff. I'd love to do that and also meet the guys from around Troup County so I can come annoy you at your shops this summer  ;D But I won't be making it back into town until the week after the Shamrock run. I'm in Milledgeville for school right now, but I'm sure I'll make it back to Morris Mountain over the summer though cause it's only an hour or so from my house. So you guys let me know when you plan on going back. I'd love to meet all you guys and watch some big buggies.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline bobbys4x4

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »
All I'm saying is that Will is in a TJ with 3" of lift on 33's.  All you guys are in tube chassis'd buggies on 42's and 44's.  How would that work? 

Wouldn't be a problem at all.  We've had jeeps ride with us before. 

ballzy

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 09:01:56 AM »

Never been a problem.  Every trail/obstacle has either an easy line or a bypass.  matter of fact, last trip out I left my Jeep at home and rode up with my buddy and spent the weekend riding shotgun in his buggy.  But every other time I take my litttle 4 cylinder, 3" lift, 31" tires and have a blast.

mdo817

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 11:44:59 PM »
Just a update to Shamrock Run, it was a muddy mess. We had a good time but I think I brought about a yard or two of Al. mud back to Ga. between my tow truck,trailer and Jeep.

ballzy

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 10:22:42 AM »
Yeah, it was a good run though.  The storm Friday night was pretty intense though and the whole campground was soup.  And I did pretty good at the raffle winning a years membership to the park and a tree saver.  Now i have to buy a winch.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM