OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

ILLEGAL WHEELING STOPS HERE!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Mortalis5509:
The club needs to list the places it feels is in question with proper evidence to support the decision. A spot can not be illegal because you heard its not. For example, xxxxx xxxxxx is an unmaintained public road and is completly legal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Krawler00:

--- Quote from: Mortalis5509 on December 19, 2013, 02:52:24 PM ---The club needs to list the places it feels is in question with proper evidence to support the decision. A spot can not be illegal because you heard its not. For example, xxxxx xxxxxx is an unmaintained public road and is completly legal.

--- End quote ---

The xxxxx's say it isn't...

tcdawg:

--- Quote from: Mortalis5509 on December 19, 2013, 02:52:24 PM ---The club needs to list the places it feels is in question with proper evidence to support the decision. A spot can not be illegal because you heard its not. For example, xxxxx xxxxxx is an unmaintained public road and is completly legal.

--- End quote ---

It is real, real simple

If you don't own the property or have permission to be on the property from the property owner....you are trespassing.

Matt:
We all know people go to that road and ride all the adjacent property. If its on a map as a real road or forrest service road your fine. When you drive off of that road and on to someones property its not ok. If it is a park its fine. We don't need to post evidence on why you shouldn't be there. Just show us written permission from the land owner saying you are able to ride there. If its questionable or areas around it are questionable, why be associated with it. There are so many nice private parks that we need to support monetarily and public OHVs that are still open. Riding these other areas are only condemning the ones that need to be supported.

tjsahara00:
You know I'm sick and freaking tired of hearing Sheep Wallow....
If that's all you want to do MOVE ON. Please don't waste our time!

I understand when someone first gets a 4 wheel drive they don't
know where or what to do.....I've been there and would find a power line
or the tail end of a subdivision that was being built. Just to put in 4 wheel drive!!

I even found Tellico and Beasley Knob on my own, went and rode them by my self
or with a couple other Jeeps. IT WASN'T UNTIL I JOINED GATR that I found out
what this sport is all about. GATR opens up a world I never knew was there.
Get out and go to the parks made for this sport, learn, give back, and don't give
them any more reasons to close down more areas than what THEY ALREADY HAVE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version