BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: What gear did Santa bring you?  (Read 1293 times)

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
What gear did Santa bring you?
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2013, 09:54:05 PM »
I think mine look pretty decent, would look better on a good machine. I learned on stick, made it more difficult to start on but my MIG stuff looks halfway decent. Here is a HF machine (scale not wire wheeled off)
Here is a Hobart 140

I wish I could do that again lol
Will

94 seXj

Offline The_Dealer

• Visitor
Re: What gear did Santa bring you?
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2013, 01:04:19 AM »
I got lucky. My work needed a certified welder, and gave me a free ride to go to the local tech college to get my welding and general fab degree. Free Jeep skills. I started on an old Lincoln stick when I was younger. Im about halfway through with my degree, and im certified in SMAW(stick), GMAW(mig) FCAW(flux) and im working on my GTAW(tig). Now that im taking these courses, I can't believe I didnt do it sooner. Its pretty cool, and the best part is no student loans.

Back on topic, I got: 2 boxes of .45 ammo, Samsung 50" smart led w/new stand, some camping gear for our upcoming trip to Mexico, $50 gift card at the liquor store, and a stihl weedeater(I think the wife is trying to tell me something). I also got a pair of RK front uppers which I have no Jeep to put them on. It was a good Christmas, and I got alot of things that were needed. Im just glad I dont have to sit 3ft from the tv to see who is shooting at me on call of duty. Going from a 32" to a 50" is a nice upgrade, and I re-gifted the 32" to the kids
2000 TJ
ATK 4.7 stroker, Bds coils, disco's, 1" bl, 33x10.50 km2, soft 8's, RE LCA's, Skyjacker shocks

Offline kent10sne1

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2013, 07:55:35 AM »
New seat covers and a wind/break thing.  keeps the cold in the back out, plus cutts down on wind whip when the top is down.  and a new spyder shade.

the windstopper u can see behind the seats which are CR-grade neoprene wetsuit material, fit is good.  nice look too.

Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2012. //SKULL//
Kent Casey
37 PitBull Rocker's on ATX AX756 beadlock wheels
3.5FOX RESERVOIR COIL-OVER CONVERSION,5.13 Gears/Eaton Rear Locker
AtlasII 4.3.1 Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle
MC Fenders & Sliders upgraded skids
http://www.gatrailriders.com/GTRForums/index.php/topic,15401.372.html

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Re: Re: What gear did Santa bring you?
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2013, 09:16:03 AM »
... $50 gift card at the liquor store...

Nice!  Santa was practical.
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2013, 01:35:51 PM »
My cousins gave me a subscription to JP magazine. That's a pretty sweet gift.
Will

94 seXj

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re:
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2013, 02:22:44 PM »
About the only jeep magazine that isn't filled with crappy ads and products that pay to be number 1.

TAPATALK
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline The_Dealer

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2013, 04:22:19 PM »
... $50 gift card at the liquor store...

Nice!  Santa was practical.

I have to say, I laughed when I opened it up. I didnt even know they did that."Don't know what to get your loved one for Christmas? Give them a gift card to Bass Package to bring them some holiday cheer."

After chasing my son around wired up on candy and excitement, it was time to cash that thing in!

Santa brought my son a new raptor. Complete with a working radio. Those things sure have come a long way since the red cj7 one that I had in '88

First thing he said when he saw it was, "Daddy, now I can drive on rocks with you!" Gave me that warm fuzzy feeling inside
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 04:33:10 PM by The_Dealer »
2000 TJ
ATK 4.7 stroker, Bds coils, disco's, 1" bl, 33x10.50 km2, soft 8's, RE LCA's, Skyjacker shocks

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re:
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2013, 05:25:11 PM »
I think it was the Jack Daniels that gave you the warm and fuzzy!
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2013, 09:53:02 PM »
My Christmas gift to myself was these new 35" claws. Finally got to Allsouth and picked them up today. New guy Spencer? Said he might could get them mounted for me today... Sweet!!! Nope, just kidding. So I leave and drive all over Buford to shops and calling places to find someone who will mount a 12.5" tire on an 8" wide rim without giving me crap and for a good price. Thought Firestone was going to do it, until I heard the total... $170 for mount and balance. LOL! Finally ended up at Tires plus off Hamilton Mill where I got them put on. While I was there I met Fumbles from the forum who works there. Had no idea lol. Really cool guy and a nice looking ZJ. Rig look sexy on the 35's and especially with the claws. Can't wait to break them in tomorrow!

Pics to come later since my phone sucks. Merry Christmas to me!
Will

94 seXj

PyratM

« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2013, 05:19:15 PM »
[quote/]
First thing he said when he saw it was, "Daddy, now I can drive on rocks with you!" Gave me that warm fuzzy feeling inside
[/quote]

That is awesome. My son is almost two and a half and his favorite thing in the world is "Daddy's Truck". It's all we have heard about for the past two weeks while the Jeep has been in the shop.

Fumbles

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2013, 09:27:06 PM »
Good meeting you too Will! And sweet rig! Hope to get to wheel with you soon! Glad we were able to install them for you! Hope they ride nice(for 35s lol)

Offline ATLSRT8

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2013, 09:33:00 PM »
Good meeting you too Will! And sweet rig! Hope to get to wheel with you soon! Glad we were able to install them for you! Hope they ride nice(for 35s lol)

Looks like everyone is hanging out at tires plus in Hamilton Mill haha

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM