BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Any Female Drivers Here?!?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline bear991

• Visitor
Re: Any Female Drivers Here?!?
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 07:08:33 PM »
Jen is on here and owns and drives her rig. I think she was at the off road class
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do- The Duke

Bear

Offline slowbox

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 07:51:49 PM »
Can't wait to get my lady behind the wheel if this upcoming ride suites my sissy truck ok.  We're both noobs tho, not on par with the rigs here.  I wouldn't be bringing her or my daughter along (or myself either) except i've gotten nothing but a generally good vibe here.

t
BLUE TACO: Tom | Ticia | Joanna (6 yr old)
2014 Tacoma TRD Offroad | General Noob

Lytles_fjc

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 10:07:15 AM »
  //hehe// So much that could be said here! I'll stick with, I'm not your normal female and I can drive with the best of em! On/off road, dirt/rocks/pavement, I got it down. Why just recently I yanked some boys out of some mud pits. Loved the look on their faces when they realized a female in an FJ just snatched their Jeep out the mud. That's cool though. I get it, gotta prove you can before the hazing stops.  //;D//

Nice!  Sounds like you will have fun out on the trails then.

By the way, I was scared to open this thread at first for fear that a male had started this topic as a way to pick up chicks.  I was thinking oh boy here we go. 

Good luck finding some real females!

To be honest I was afraid to write the subject line. Seeing how it could be seriously misunderstood!

Lytles_fjc

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 10:08:30 AM »
We have a guy Spike who's off road driver is his wife's TRD yoda.  Im sure you two will have plenty of fun, once she finally gets her truck back that is. 

Nice! Another female with a yota! Hopefully we'll get to meet soon.

Offline jgerhard

• Visitor
  • Grind Fresh Daily
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 11:02:30 AM »
My wife did some decent obstacles at Jeepfest, we'll see how she takes to it.  Something like Gulches black trails will be a bit....
Jonathan, Wendy, Avery Lee, Brann

2011 JKU
2001 XJ

Lytles_fjc

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 11:16:28 AM »
Can't wait to get my lady behind the wheel if this upcoming ride suites my sissy truck ok.  We're both noobs tho, not on par with the rigs here.  I wouldn't be bringing her or my daughter along (or myself either) except i've gotten nothing but a generally good vibe here.

t

If you're referring to the January ride on the North GA FS roads, you'll have no issues. I've watched cars run those roads. Some of the FS roads are marked for ORV vehicles only, but even then a 4x4 should have no problem. People ask me all the time where I would recommend a noob make their first run and I always reply Tray Mountain. Because for the most part a stock ride is fine and it's a fun place.  Point being FS roads are a great place to start out. I'm with you on the good vibe. I left all FJ groups because of their arrogance and attitudes. Just wanted to find like minded people that were respectful and enjoyed what they were doing. Anyways, I hope you guys get to liking it.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 12:13:03 PM »

t

If you're referring to the January ride on the North GA FS roads, you'll have no issues. I've watched cars run those roads. Some of the FS roads are marked for ORV vehicles only, but even then a 4x4 should have no problem. People ask me all the time where I would recommend a noob make their first run and I always reply Tray Mountain. Because for the most part a stock ride is fine and it's a fun place.  Point being FS roads are a great place to start out. I'm with you on the good vibe. I left all FJ groups because of their arrogance and attitudes. Just wanted to find like minded people that were respectful and enjoyed what they were doing. Anyways, I hope you guys get to liking it.

Good advice //cheers2//
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline Jenhaynes909

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 11:14:02 PM »
Yes I am a female. I work a lot and live in southern Georgia but hope to hit some trails very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jennifer Haynes

Offline Jenhaynes909

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 11:15:22 PM »
Jen is on here and owns and drives her rig. I think she was at the off road class
yes I was Bear. Thanks for remembering me. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jennifer Haynes

Lytles_fjc

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2014, 12:29:29 PM »
Nice to meet you Jennifer!

Offline Jenhaynes909

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2014, 11:07:36 PM »
Nice to meet you Jennifer!
nice to meet you too.