BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: SOMEBODY GO GET THESE I DONT HAVE THE CASH  (Read 740 times)

DRAGONWRECKER

SOMEBODY GO GET THESE I DONT HAVE THE CASH
« on: February 10, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »
there is a 74 chevy 1ton van 4X4 at pull a part in conley.they are complete unmolested as of 5:00 today.t case is gone but axles are complete.if you go get them post up here so i dont rush back for them and they are gone.if you go .go all the way to the back turn right and it is the last one in the row.it is black with red stripe

DRAGONWRECKER

Re: SOMEBODY GO GET THESE I DONT HAVE THE CASH
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »
dont worry me gots um now lol

ballzy

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:55:35 AM »
What are you gonna do when B.A. Barabbus comes knocking down your door wanting to rebuild his van?

DRAGONWRECKER

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 09:30:46 PM »
What are you gonna do when B.A. Barabbus comes knocking down your door wanting to rebuild his van?

when o i fist seen it the a team was the first thing that came to mind lol

ballzy

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 08:55:24 AM »
I find it unfortunate that alot of the kiddies today are missing out on such shows.  We had Fall Guy, Magnum PI, and teh A Team.  They have Hannah Montana and High School Musical.  I'm glad I have girls.

DRAGONWRECKER

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 07:50:50 PM »
I find it unfortunate that alot of the kiddies today are missing out on such shows.  We had Fall Guy, Magnum PI, and teh A Team.  They have Hannah Montana and High School Musical.  I'm glad I have girls.
yea i agree there.alot of the shows on the tube today are really shitty for the boys.TV land rocks for the old stuff

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM