OTHER INTERESTS > Guns & Self Defense

New Toy

<< < (3/3)

cru9:

--- Quote from: PopTop on January 25, 2014, 01:31:36 PM --- //SLAMIN// How? I can't find a G42. Adventure Outdoor said they should have some next week. Did you preorder or pay the "Gotta have it now" price from a reseller?  Shoot it yet? Seems small for a guy your size so id love to hear your feedback.

--- End quote ---

I got lucky and bought it off a guy that bought 2. He bought the second one for his friend and then the friend backed out. I called every shop with in 150 radius of me and nobody has them in stock. Most every store had a pretty big waiting list and had prices from $399 - $550. I got mine with $60 worth of nice Hollow Points for $485. Even though I have big Hands the gun feel great. I carried it today in my jacket pocket most all day. Gun is very light

PopTop:

--- Quote from: cru9 on January 25, 2014, 09:44:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: PopTop on January 25, 2014, 01:31:36 PM --- //SLAMIN// How? I can't find a G42. Adventure Outdoor said they should have some next week. Did you preorder or pay the "Gotta have it now" price from a reseller?  Shoot it yet? Seems small for a guy your size so id love to hear your feedback.

--- End quote ---

I got lucky and bought it off a guy that bought 2. He bought the second one for his friend and then the friend backed out. I called every shop with in 150 radius of me and nobody has them in stock. Most every store had a pretty big waiting list and had prices from $399 - $550. I got mine with $60 worth of nice Hollow Points for $485. Even though I have big Hands the gun feel great. I carried it today in my jacket pocket most all day. Gun is very light

--- End quote ---

Man I almost bought that gun ... from Cartersville right? He was asking $555 so it sounds like you got a great deal. I'll just have to wait but I'm pretty jealous. //drool//

cru9:
Yep he lived in Cartersville

PopTop:
What kind of friend would back out of that deal. Guy needs some new friends that won't leave him holding the bag for $500. Good find Bobby!

cru9:
I agree! Kevin there was another one in Marietta on the site for $500. I will see if I can find it again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version