OTHER INTERESTS > Home brew - Craft beer - IPA

GATR Brew Thread

<< < (2/115) > >>

BeerIAm:
I love IPAs too.  This one for me isn't hoppy enough but I love that it's local and comes in a can.

Has anyone tried the Terrapin Recreation Ale?  It's a lower ABV so you can tip a few back and still feel good the next day.  And it comes in a can.

clark123456:
I haven't had that one, but I actually like 21A Bitter American...which comes in a can.  Of course, I like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale...in a can too.

clark123456:

--- Quote from: clark123456 on February 04, 2014, 05:30:43 AM ---I haven't had that one, but I actually like 21A Bitter American (low octane)...which comes in a can.  Of course, I like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale...in a can too.

--- End quote ---

prjohnson:
That place is awesome. If you get a chance, go to the brewery on a nice sunny day. It's 10 bucks for beers, tour & the glass. They have live music on a nice patio. Yeah,  that's my favorite IPA also.

tcdawg:
Red Hare is good stuff, and I'll jump on one as well but their IPA is not hoppy enough for me either.  They made a double black IPA that was damn good but I only had it once at some bar and have not seen it again.  They do have a very cool little joint right off Delk Road in Marietta. 

Monday Night Brewing has a cool brewery as well.  Big fan of their Double IPA, Blind Pirate.

Probably my fav local brewery is Terrepin, and I'm not bias cause its in Athens.  They have have some killer brews and they rock some seriously fun brew tastings.  As mentioned the Recreation ALE is good.  My fav is the Hopzilla but that is hard to get.  My fall back is the Hopsecutioner IPA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version