BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Caffeine and Octane Car Show  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Jeepster1407

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Caffeine and Octane Car Show
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2014, 08:13:24 PM »
Wow look at all that tire shine lol

Sent from my neighbors wifi!
Most LCOG Builds are like a fat girl in Yoga Pants, just cause it fits doesn't mean it works...

Offline BeerIAm

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 10:58:19 PM »
Caffeine and Octane car show is again this Sunday.  If you didn't already know, they have moved from Deerfield Pkwy to Perimeter Mall.  Anyone planning on going?
Dan
2013 JKU

Offline BigMike

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2015, 10:27:30 AM »
Caffeine and Octane car show is again this Sunday.  If you didn't already know, they have moved from Deerfield Pkwy to Perimeter Mall.  Anyone planning on going?

I stopped going when it was up in Alpharetta.  I used to take my '65 F250.  Now it's just a place where car clubs go to meet.  I think they're trying to do something different because in Alpharetta, cool hot rods and other cars couldn't get in the lot due to the douchebags with 10 identical new Camaros that weren't nothing specials.  Then you have the exotic crowd. 

I like Po Boys Car Club show in Canton the 3rd Saturday of the month.  You will find cars there that people actually want to see. 

http://poboyscarclub.com/

Offline BeerIAm

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2015, 10:32:57 AM »

I stopped going when it was up in Alpharetta.  I used to take my '65 F250.  Now it's just a place where car clubs go to meet.  I think they're trying to do something different because in Alpharetta, cool hot rods and other cars couldn't get in the lot due to the douchebags with 10 identical new Camaros that weren't nothing specials.  Then you have the exotic crowd. 

I like Po Boys Car Club show in Canton the 3rd Saturday of the month.  You will find cars there that people actually want to see. 

I haven't been in a while but I did see where since they moved, they are making the car clubs park elsewhere because no one wants to see 25 370z's parked together.  So hopefully things will get back to seeing some cool shit. 

I'll have to check out the Po Boys one some day.  Thanks for sharing.
Dan
2013 JKU

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2015, 12:43:11 PM »

Very cool, I want to check out Po Boys Car show

Offline BeerIAm

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 11:22:58 AM »
I went.  Some cool stuff.  I didn't take many pictures but here are a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan
2013 JKU

Offline Jango

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 08:10:08 PM »
Super cool motorcycle. That is unreal.
-Connor (Jango... the D is silent and invisible)

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2015, 08:27:55 PM »
Sweet soft top Bronco.

Offline BeerIAm

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2015, 09:37:29 PM »

Sweet soft top Bronco.
it was for sale but no price

Dan
2013 JKU

Offline BeerIAm

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2015, 09:38:24 PM »

if you can look close the motor said Lamborghini.  Not sure what's up with that but I bet it's fun to ride.

Dan
2013 JKU

Offline Trail Duty

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2015, 11:36:27 PM »

if you can look close the motor said Lamborghini.  Not sure what's up with that but I bet it's fun to ride.

That guy was at the GaTech autoshow. It's a lambo v12 out of Countach, pretty crazy stuff.
David - 2011 Flame Red JKU

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM