BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: So what do you plan to do?  (Read 869 times)

Offline Will

• Visitor
Re: So what do you plan to do?
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 06:03:34 PM »
Drive the old ladies Escape and start saving my pennys for an old GA Power truck and a car trailer like I want  ;D

Word. That's what I need.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

DRAGONWRECKER

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »
Well, weather should be turning nice. I'll be riding my bike  a lot. It gets 40 mpg and hauls ass.

+1 me too although my yota gets about 25 with the 33's on it an i only have a 10 mile commute so i will stick it out.push come to shove i also have the jetta for bad weather days.

DRAGONWRECKER

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 06:28:38 PM »
oh and for anyone looking i have a tow pig up for grabs ;D

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 08:54:51 PM »
Luckily I live 1.5 miles from work and live in town so I ride the MTB to work almost daily when it gets warmer. Foot power it will be for me as in town the Jeep does terribly. I might get to 4th gear if I am lucky. Looking for a cheap craigslist car all the time but no funds for it now.
I've grown tired of this.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 08:56:40 PM »
This gas only leave me with one choice.... find a closer job
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 10:47:01 PM »
i realized in my earlier post i had the wrong miles. I drive 25 miles ONE WAY to work and 30 miles ONE WAY on days I have both school and work. I need to get my dad to start car pooling with me again!

Daniel

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 09:03:24 PM »
Screw that.. I drive 30 miles to work (one way).  Regardless of what people think, we can't do anything about gas prices.  So what I'm gonna do is mind my business and drive my 15 mpg (or so) Ranger and bite the bullet.  What that means is:  take out a loan to pay for gas, especially on rides.

ballzy

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 09:32:55 AM »
I'm lucky in that I have a company truck for back and forth to work.  The only thing I use my Jeep for is picking up my kids from school maybe once a week (less than 2 miles round trip sometimes I just walk) and for trail rides.  But it will definitley keep me from going any further away than River Rock or Morris Mountain.  At $3 a gallon it costs me so much in gas, I jsut don't think I could swing $4 with my shitty mileage.

I do plan on buying a tow pig though once my Jeep is paid off (next April).  Probably something diesel since they get much better mileage.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM