BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Linked Events

• GO TOPLESS EVENT: May 17, 2014

Author Topic: MAY 17TH : GO TOPLESS EVENT - LET'S SHOW UP STRONG GATR  (Read 12510 times)

Offline JeepSh

• Visitor
Re: MAY 17TH : GO TOPLESS EVENT - LET'S SHOW UP STRONG GATR
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2014, 12:29:03 PM »
Staying north, thanks

Guado

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2014, 05:31:35 PM »
Sweet score on the raffle. New synthetic line spooled up with some Poison Spyder bling.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2014, 05:44:11 PM »
Sweet score on the raffle. New synthetic line spooled up with some Poison Spyder bling.

That was worth the drive!!!

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2014, 06:00:24 PM »
GaTR seemed to well in this raffle. John balled out. Alex got some good deals too. I won a set of RC LED Pods that Allsouth donated to the raffle and my buddy Travis won the pair of ORI's. Funny thing was that he made a Facebook post 24 hours ago about how he needs them to replace his crappy air shocks he has now lol. I wanted to drive over the cars they had set up out there, but once those damn buggies got out there they ****ed it all up putting on a show and wouldnt put it back together. I got a couple of RTI ramp pics i'll post in a little bit.

Some random kid offered to "hook chains" with me in his open/open TJ on bald swampers because he had some personal vendetta against Cherocars or something. I agreed and he wouldnt do it... That would have been fun.
Will

94 seXj

Offline cudruln

• Visitor
Re:
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2014, 06:51:46 PM »
Great seeing everybody and meeting some of the new guys. Yeah I won a couple good items. I am pretty sure a lot of people where not to happy for John. I thought it was great though, go John. Glad the weather cleared out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Alex

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2014, 07:03:34 PM »
Great seeing everybody and meeting some of the new guys. Yeah I won a couple good items. I am pretty sure a lot of people where not to happy for John. I thought it was great though, go John. Glad the weather cleared out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Good to see everyone too.  Dead serious, I never win anything at these things and I guess it all caught up with me today. I came today expecting to "donate" $100 to a good cause and it turned out the raffle gods were with me.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2014, 07:50:20 PM »
Despite the rain it turned into another great event for us. Thanks to all the members that bought some of my wares. I truly appreciate the business. I would say we showed up pretty strong and our members stood out! Glad to be home
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Re: Re: MAY 17TH : GO TOPLESS EVENT - LET'S SHOW UP STRONG GATR
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2014, 09:13:51 PM »
GaTR seemed to well in this raffle. John balled out. Alex got some good deals too. I won a set of RC LED Pods that Allsouth donated to the raffle and my buddy Travis won the pair of ORI's. Funny thing was that he made a Facebook post 24 hours ago about how he needs them to replace his crappy air shocks he has now lol. I wanted to drive over the cars they had set up out there, but once those damn buggies got out there they ****ed it all up putting on a show and wouldnt put it back together. I got a couple of RTI ramp pics i'll post in a little bit.

Some random kid offered to "hook chains" with me in his open/open TJ on bald swampers because he had some personal vendetta against Cherocars or something. I agreed and he wouldnt do it... That would have been fun.

What else did John win?

We all know an open/open TJ will pull any xj around!  Be glad the kid saved you from the embarrassment.  ;)
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline JeepSh

• Visitor
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2014, 09:18:04 PM »
Sorry I missed the fun, the rain scared us off

Guado

Offline LUVNMY06TJ

• Visitor
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2014, 10:23:58 PM »
It was great seeing everyone today! I've had wheeling/GATR withdrawals due to my rig being under the knife. I got a small fix until windrock. I had a blast today! Though the rain dampened things a bit all was well when the sun came out. Well done John! Congrats on winning so much. I believe more than 50%? If not GATR as a whole certainly cleared the 50% mark. Matt, I bought some of your stickers. I can't wait to put them on my jeep when I pick her up.
Jim

"Never leave a downed wheeler."

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2014, 07:15:32 AM »
I ended up having the winning ticket for 9 items. 3 Axel off-road bags (shirt, hat), Warn winch damper (sold to Alex), K&N air filter cleaning kit, synthetic winch line (thanks Allsouth), $20 gift card for some vapors vendor (gave to Ryan), Axel $50 gift card and a Spyderwebshade $100 gift card.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re:
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2014, 07:42:27 AM »
Very nice!
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK