BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Wheelin' in Tiger, GA  (Read 7482 times)

Daniel

Re: Wheelin' in Tiger, GA
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »
If you like random American history stuff, it's a pretty cool place to check out. The only Native American site of it's kind east of the Mississippi. Plus you could use that as an excuse to go ride those Oconee Forest trails...... or River Rock. "Honey, let's take a nice family trip which provides  historical and intellectual value for the kids..... I gotta go see my buddy Steve at this River Rock place really quick."  ;D

Or you could just be like "Look here woman!  We're going to go ride these trails.  The kids might just learn something on these particular trails.  But then afterwards, WE ARE GOING TO GO TO RIVER ROCK, whether you like it or not!"  And just lay down the law.  Now, in my case that wouldn't work, so I'd have to go with your scenario Will.  But you never know.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2008, 11:37:06 AM »
+1 on laying down the LAW
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

RotorHead

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »
I'd be up for meeting you over there at Rock Eagle, Will. I chaperoned a three day field trip there with my daughter last year. I didn't know there were any trails there. I can be there in about 40 minutes though.

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2008, 10:04:42 PM »
I'd be up for meeting you over there at Rock Eagle, Will. I chaperoned a three day field trip there with my daughter last year. I didn't know there were any trails there. I can be there in about 40 minutes though.

I mean if you guys want to let's do it. But keep in mind that the ones that we rode on could all be done in 2 wheel drive. Then you have to think about River Rock being 30 minutes from there.   ;D 

It would be fun to check out all the history stuff and then do some little Sunday trails, but all of you know that when guys get around each other in their rigs and leave the pavement, they wanna do something extreme. Somebody would get an itch and say, "So...... where are the rocks?"  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2008, 10:59:05 PM »

I mean if you guys want to let's do it. But keep in mind that the ones that we rode on could all be done in 2 wheel drive. Then you have to think about River Rock being 30 minutes from there.   ;D 

It would be fun to check out all the history stuff and then do some little Sunday trails, but all of you know that when guys get around each other in their rigs and leave the pavement, they wanna do something extreme. Somebody would get an itch and say, "So...... where are the rocks?"  :D

haha Mike maybe ill show my age here but I remember my 4th grade 3 day, 2 night trip to Rock Eagle. Ah yes the best was sneaking out at night and playing all the pranks on the girls cabin.

I would be down for an easy ride with some good sight seeing, maybe a little history learnage (i was in 4th grade on a big field trip so didnt get much time with stuff) and hey if need be, River Rock is only 30 minutes away....

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 01:14:33 AM »
HAHA. DUDE! That's the first time I went too. 4th grade enrichment program. SO much fun. That was the first time I was interested in history and the first time I got suspended from school  :D
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Daniel

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 12:19:21 PM »
Man, I never went on a multiple day field trips for school.  I was lucky to get 1 field trip a year.  And then all we ever did was go to Elachee Nature Center in Oakwood.  It was pretty cool though.  You got to play with this robotic T-Rex and go on a hike.  So.. it was fun. 

Lucky for me, in high school I knew which classes to pick, that plus I love art.  But our art class would usually go to the High Museum of Art each semester. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 02:09:11 PM by Daniel »

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2008, 12:54:59 PM »
^^^X2^^^^

I went to the same sh1tty school.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Daniel

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2008, 02:09:58 PM »

Yes, indeed. 

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2008, 04:34:31 PM »
We got to go to Tybee Island for three days. It was a lot of fun. Did ya'll know fiddler crabs pinch hard?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 03:11:22 PM by Ben H. »
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Offline ADAM

• Visitor
  • I have lost my MIND!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 08:43:43 PM »
^^^X2^^^^

me too. but at least we were out by noon.
Don't know what I got anymore...

Chris Hyde

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 08:45:14 PM »
Did ya'll know fiddler craps pinch hard?

Engrish prease?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM