OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

Wheelin' in Tiger, GA

<< < (2/8) > >>

Ben H.:
I think I have found the trails on Google Earth. If you go to Tiger, GA and go directly North, you can see some trails and those match the coordinates.

Will:
Well if it's an hour away... go check em out for us  ;D       ;)

Daniel:
I wouldn't mind going.  I agree though, Rovers on 31's doesn't seem to pose too much of a threat.  But, I almost would welcome the change.  I just like getting off the pavement.  If it's just a little "Sunday" drive on some trails, why not?  Plus creek crossings!  That was always the sh!t when I was little.  My dad has his '86 Bronco and we'd go to the mountains to go trout fishing and we'd cross a couple streams and stuff, I thought it was awesome.

Matt:
I need some exacts on the location. Street name or something other that gps coordinates.

Will:

--- Quote from: Matt on March 11, 2008, 02:28:53 PM ---I need some exacts on the location. Street name or something other that gps coordinates.

--- End quote ---

I'll see if I can find something. My Rover buddy has never been there. Just talks about going all the time. I'll make him search their forums until he finds the street names.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version