BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Aetna Meeting for Saturday  (Read 12625 times)

Daniel

Re: Aetna Meeting for Saturday
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »
I think you can drop the whole "give Daniel crap for being late" thing.  What was the harm, we still got there before anyone had even considered getting up to ride.. were we there on time, it would've just put us that much further ahead and that much longer to wait.  I did us a favor and this is the thanks I get.. jeez.  See if I help you out anymore.  Same goes for Tellico.  Would you rather have been waiting on those golf carts for 2 hours or 3?  I opt for 2 'cause golf carts belong on the fairways not Slickrock.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 01:16:55 PM by Daniel »

BigJerm

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2008, 12:18:48 PM »
I think you can drop the whole "give Daniel crap for being late" thing.  What was the harm, we still got there before anyone had even considered getting up to ride.. were we there on time, it would've just put us that much further ahead and that much longer to wait.  I did us a favor and this is the thanks I get.. jeez.  See if I help you out anymore.  Same goes for Tellico.  Would you rather have been waiting on those golf carts for 2 hours or 3?  I opt for 3 'cause golf carts belong on the fairways not Slickrock.

haha I hate to admit it, but in a twisted and strange way, you just justified being late both times. I must give you props for this and a Karma point

Offline Xterra

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »
ill be at BP about 6:00 also fuel up there as i wait. im going to be in a black xterra towing a yellow jeep. my cell is 404-422-8926. jerm, what vehicle you going to be driving?  or anyone else going to BP?
2006 Nissan Xterra

1992 Jeep YJ

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2008, 01:02:58 PM »
red ranger, yellow tj, purple jk ;D
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2008, 01:07:14 PM »
ill be at BP about 6:00 also fuel up there as i wait. im going to be in a black xterra towing a yellow jeep. my cell is 404-422-8926. jerm, what vehicle you going to be driving?  or anyone else going to BP?

Wont be nearly this dirty before we go but this is me

I have to be one of very few JK's with a stinger on the front so cant miss me

Daniel

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2008, 01:21:14 PM »
haha I hate to admit it, but in a twisted and strange way, you just justified being late both times. I must give you props for this and a Karma point

:D  I do what I can.  I'll award you a Karma point as well for getting another laugh outta me. 

I'm glad you're finally making it to Aetna though Jeremy.  Should be fun.  Maybe there'll actually be a peanut butter hole, regardless though, I still think I'll steer clear of it.  I've still got mud from River Rock, round 1 (Oct) on top of Morris Mountain and River Rock, round 2.  Until I can wash my truck my own way, with a little T.L.C.. I'll just leave it dirty.. proves that I use it.

BigJerm

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »
strong winds, rain, possible hail and i am actually looking forward to this trip! O and Daniel, the winch works, I check it yesterday, never can be to sure.

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USTN0084?dayNum=1&from=36hr_fcst_undeclared

Daniel

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2008, 02:34:07 PM »
O and Daniel, the winch works, I check it yesterday, never can be to sure.

Too true, my friend.  Too true.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 03:10:50 PM »
I think you can drop the whole "give Daniel crap for being late" thing.  What was the harm, we still got there before anyone had even considered getting up to ride.. were we there on time, it would've just put us that much further ahead and that much longer to wait.  I did us a favor and this is the thanks I get.. jeez.  See if I help you out anymore.  Same goes for Tellico.  Would you rather have been waiting on those golf carts for 2 hours or 3?  I opt for 2 'cause golf carts belong on the fairways not Slickrock.

We'll me and Charles still had to wait on ya'll. So, Jeremy might stop giving you crap but I still will.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

BigJerm

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »
hey dont forget to bring a towel. Everytime we go on a ride I see someone get muddy hands and atempt to wash them off in a muddy puddle... It doesnt work!

I will be packing light for this trip because I dont plan to get extreme.

Daniel

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »
We'll me and Charles still had to wait on ya'll. So, Jeremy might stop giving you crap but I still will.

Well, that doesn't hurt my feelings as much so I can just brush that off.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »
hey dont forget to bring a towel. Everytime we go on a ride I see someone get muddy hands and atempt to wash them off in a muddy puddle... It doesnt work!

1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM