BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Sheriff's JeepFest 2014  (Read 22183 times)

Offline kullas

• Visitor
Re: Sheriff's JeepFest 2014
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2014, 08:26:22 PM »
Being kinda new to this forum i would like to meet some of you. I was there today and didnt see any jeeps with mention of Georgia trail riders guess i will look again tomorrow.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »
Being kinda new to this forum i would like to meet some of you. I was there today and didnt see any jeeps with mention of Georgia trail riders guess i will look again tomorrow.
If you have a CB call out on channel 7. Several of the guys are there. Most of them have a windshield sticker on their Jeeps
Bobby

Offline kullas

• Visitor
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2014, 08:34:40 PM »
I do have a cb i will give that a shot tommorow.

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2014, 09:26:27 PM »
We did not get a spot at the "club row" this year for some reason but the guys that are there are setting up a base camp in the parking lot. We will be in the lot to the right when you come in the main entrance. We will have a couple of canopies set up. There should be a jeep withe a banner sitting by it most of the day.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2014, 11:55:27 PM »
How's it going out there. Anything worth talking about going on?
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline mrmike1964

• Visitor
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2014, 06:40:30 AM »
Well I would have to say I'm a little disappointed that the obstacle course was closed to the registered jeeps yesterday. With out any of the venders set up or ready to sell anything really did make it suck! We didn't go on the trail rides we scheduled yesterday just didn't make the first one at 10 and didn't feel like going to the one at 1:00. We enjoyed talking with the few GATR we did find. It sucks we didn't have a place set up to meet. Cheryl and I had a canopy set up for a while in the jeep parking lot for a couple hr till we went to the show and shine. We will have the blue canopy set up in the jeep parking lot to the right. If you have a GATR banner of any kind Please stop by and park by us.
  Jeepfest is the first time Cheryl and I ever heard of GATR and it's just a shame to me that we don't have something worked out for this wonderful club to not have a place for new jeepers to stop by and get information. So we didn't get on club row! Let's do what it takes to let people know about this club and the great people I have come to know and love over the years!  //SLAMIN// //SLAMIN//
Mike

Offline Warren

• Visitor
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2014, 08:06:29 AM »
Vendors being closed Friday was a let down. They sheriff on duty ,when I checked in around 3, said he had seen around 300 jeeps come thru for registration and his shift started at noon.. Most must have registered and left for trail rides.

Ice cream man did tell me there were around 500 jeeps on the night ride Thursday. He said one group got lost and wound up head on with another group.. The trails are not difficult, but 100 jeeps backing up on what is close to an atv trail (after dark) must have been eventful.  I'm sure some of our guys were there as witness?
Chris, Kassie, Kaitlin

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2014, 08:41:08 AM »
Were up,be over to canopy in few hours.lady is slow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zack

Offline ranier1315

• Visitor
    • Flameshots Photography
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2014, 09:35:58 AM »
They aren't letting anyone set up canopies in the parking area. I guess since we didn't get a spot on club row were out of luck.
Marc, Tracy, Jordan, and Tyler Allen

"Some women are like scooters, you have fun ridding them, you just wouldn't want your buddies to see you ridding them......" - A very wise man.

Offline tj05world

• Visitor
  • snowman
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »
We are we meeting at ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zack

Offline Warren

• Visitor
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2014, 11:57:45 AM »
Trail rides looked chaotic today.

Sukitin was closed yesterday and still is closed. They upgraded jeepers alley to difficult and are saying it is running hours behind.

We're back at the main camp, sporting some  blue GATRFEST shirts. Shout if you see us
Chris, Kassie, Kaitlin

Offline kvom

• Visitor
  • Kirk
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2014, 05:00:15 PM »
Just did Sharp Top at 3.  Not worth it.  A few ruts and an easy hill climb.  Probably could have done it open open in 2wd hi.
00 TJ  stuff
02 F250 CC LB 7.3 tow pig
18 Honda CRV
12 Chrysler 200 - Wife's car

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM