BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: SFWDA at Beasley Knob June 14th....anyone here going?  (Read 1567 times)

56powerwagon

SFWDA at Beasley Knob June 14th....anyone here going?
« on: June 07, 2014, 04:38:29 PM »
Southern Four Wheel Drive Assoc is having an event at Beasley Knob next weekend, June 14th. Anyone here going?   I am new to this site and would like to meet any members that will be there. I am planning on possibly camping friday night, ride saturday with sfwda and maybe do durhamtown-tellico sunday and then head home. So just seeing if anyone from the forum be there riding at either place next weekend.....or if want to go can put together a plan.  I wanted to attend the ride at AOP, but my schedule wont allow so trying to get a ride in when ever I can.
I know they will be closing Beasley as of August 1st(I think) until March of 2015 for trail maintenance and building new trails.
If all this is posted somewhere else, sorry for repost and please move to appropriate spot.

info about ride from sfwda.   http://www.sfwda.org/events/

info about closing for maintenance and new trail construction. 
 http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/conf/recreation/ohv/recarea/?recid=10533&actid=93
"Beginning August 1, 2014, the Beasley Knob OHV Trail System will be closed for trail construction and maintenance. The Beasley Knob Trail System will be closed through the end of 2014 and into the normal closure period of January 1, 2015 until March 15, 2015. We apologize for the inconvenience as we work to make this trail system more sustainable and more enjoyable for the public. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Valencia Morris at (706) 745-6928.  "
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:26:14 AM by 56powerwagon »

Offline Danny Kinder

• Danny Kinder
  • ADMINISTRATOR
    • Allsouth Autosports
Re: SFWDA at Beasley Knob June 14th....anyone here going?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 07:51:53 PM »
I'll be heading out of town that weekend.
Danny Kinder
HEISENBERG BUILD

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Re: Re: SFWDA at Beasley Knob June 14th....anyone here going?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 08:19:46 PM »
I'll be heading out of town that weekend.

Ah, the life of a rockstar!
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline BlackWidow

• Visitor
Re: SFWDA at Beasley Knob June 14th....anyone here going?
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 06:56:54 PM »
This event has moved to a location in Jasper.  Check out their website for details.  I'll be heading up there in the morning.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM