BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Jeep rolled two times!  (Read 252 times)

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Jeep rolled two times!
« on: June 11, 2014, 05:46:38 PM »
This picture was taken from the car my girlfriend was in. If the Jeep would have rolled one more time , in would have landed on her car!  Zoom in on pic, there is a coil spring laying on the grass, parts in the road and I think drivers side wheel is under the Jeep!  No one was seriously hurt. This is what happened.

My girlfriend was at convenience store near Blood  Mountain and Turners Corner, two lane mountain road. Car turned in front of Jeep that was going 45ish, jeep hit door and front fender, then basically ran over the car, then rolled twice, during one of the rolls, A DOG FLEW OUT of the top of Jeep.  Once everything came to a stop, my girlfriend went to try and get the dog, at same time the female driver of the jeep started yelling "my dog my dog" Connie went check on her and calm her down and said " your dog is ok, he is right here" but by this time the freaked out dog had took off running. My family looked for him for thirty minutes.  Never found him.
Both people in the Jeep as well as the person in the other car were fine.  Shaken up, but ok.

I'm thankful the Jeep didn't keep rolling, my girlfriend, her daughter, my dad and my son were all in her car and saw it all through the windshield.
 Roll bar in the jeep did its job!

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Online Cannonballkev

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Jeep rolled two times!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 05:54:51 PM »
Another pic

[attachment deleted by admin - older than 465 days]
Get dirty, or get off the trail!

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 06:24:02 PM »
It looks like it held up pretty well. I'm impressed. Couldn't have been a lot worse.
Will

94 seXj

Offline clark123456

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 09:48:34 PM »
I am very impressed!  Thank goodness everyone was ok. 

Too bad about the dog, but can you imagine what he thought as that was happening...LOL.   //LMAO//
Clark
1998 TJ Sahara

Offline JeepSh

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 09:57:11 PM »
Amen, glad everyone is okay. Need to find this person and buy the wheels and tires before they total it out

Guado

Offline krahn

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 10:07:29 PM »
Wow. Looks like that JKU held up ok. Glad to hear everyone made it out safely. Looks like a candidate for a trail rig build now. :-)

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM