BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Woo hoo look what I did today! (River Rock pics + carnage)  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Alex

• Visitor
Re: Woo hoo look what I did today! (River Rock pics + carnage)
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 10:32:36 PM »
Dnag next time yall go let me know.  I was 20 min away from rr this weekend and will be here all week.

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 10:33:14 PM »
You should of kept trying to remove that axle shaft out of your older XJ when you still had it. Would of had a spare then.

I know, the day after I get rid of everything I own for XJs I break a shaft..

Your XJ was mad at you for selling it's brother.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

RotorHead

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 10:33:58 PM »
Looks like a good time. Sorry about the carnage.

Nice pics, Jimmy you're such a whore. The XJ's come a long way though. Looks good.

Daniel

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 10:41:49 PM »
Yeah, unless something drastic changes on the Ranger.. which I doubt 'cause there's nothing much I can change about it, I don't know if I'll make another trip to RR soon.  It's pretty far and there's not much I can do down there.. plus it costs the most to ride at that I've been to. 

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 11:46:21 AM »
Where dim pictures fool! I know you got more.
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 12:49:09 PM »
Yeah guys, I would have posted on here that I was going, but I didn't know that I was riding on Sunday until Saturday. So I called Jimmy and told him to roll up from Macon. It was supposedly an exclusive weekend but everyone was gone by 10:00 on Sunday morning so Jimmy and I basically had the park to ourselves besides that redneck in the Toyota. (Nothing against Yotas. Just Yotas + rednecks +20 beers and probably a little bit of meth thrown in.) It was not fun helping him out.

So anyways. I was thinking since we might not get any riding at Tellico, and a lot of guys won't make it up there anyways, we should try to see if we can ride at River Rock one weekend. It seems like every weekend in April is an exclusive ride  :bs)   The Spring Crawl is the first weekend of May and that would be a lot of fun. The trails really don't get that crowded during these events even though there's a lot of rigs there. And there will be a band, door prizes and all sorts of cool stuff going down. Could be a pretty fun weekend. I'll speak with Steve and see if he wouldn't mind a few of us coming in during one of the weekends in April. But it would be a good idea for us to contact the club that has the weekend reserved also. Suncoast Flantlanders have the park the weekend after the Spring Fling. They seem like they also have members with different rig capabilities. Looks like a fun group to wheel with: http://www.suncoastflatlanders.com/   There is also an event on the weekend of the Spring Fling. It doesn't say exclusive so anybody who wanted to go then could. I'll be at Tellico though  ;D

I'll speak with Steve about us riding and then I'll throw it off on Mike and Chris to do their job.  ;)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 12:56:00 PM »
i definitly want to ride there again soon. Sucks the only time I will have to ride between now and June is my birthday weekend. April I have a trip to Savannah, getting my wisdom teeth out and Keith Urban concert  with megan. May I have to move megan out of columbus, her graduation and Country Fair...

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »
i definitly want to ride there again soon. Sucks the only time I will have to ride between now and June is my birthday weekend. April I have a trip to Savannah, getting my wisdom teeth out and Keith Urban concert  with megan. May I have to move megan out of columbus, her graduation and Country Fair...

When is your Birthday weekend, and when is Country Fair cause I'm goin?  :)
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 01:02:55 PM »
my birthday is the 31st so the weekend of the 29th and 30th. I wont be going to Columbus most likely which also means Will we got to figure a way to get that winch cable to ya now.

Country fair is in May, the 16th and 17th i think

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 01:13:47 PM »
my birthday is the 31st so the weekend of the 29th and 30th. I wont be going to Columbus most likely which also means Will we got to figure a way to get that winch cable to ya now.

Country fair is in May, the 16th and 17th i think

What about the weekend before that? The 21st is the Friday I will be going home for my spring break. I could meet you anytime that weekend. Or if anyone is coming to the Spring Fling from around your area they could bring it to me there?

Hey, if you wanted to get some guys together and ride at River Rock the weekend of your birthday I'd could mention it to Steve. The site says that It's an exclusive weekend but I doubt anyone would care if a few more rigs were there. I will be in LaGrange that weekend but I'll ask Steve if you want me to...
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BigJerm

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 01:18:32 PM »
well.... we shall see. I mentioned to megan me riding somewhere and the response was "so you didnt want to come to Columbus because of gas but now you can go ride somewhere?" I feel like I am thin ice here  :hlp

lol

Offline Will

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 01:21:31 PM »
well.... we shall see. I mentioned to megan me riding somewhere and the response was "so you didnt want to come to Columbus because of gas but now you can go ride somewhere?" I feel like I am thin ice here  :hlp

lol

bahahaha! No I definitely understand. And gas s just ridonkulous! You guys wouldn't have fun without me anyways  ;D So are you going to the Spring Fling?
Will and Amber

White JL Rubicon

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM