BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: August 14th - 17th Harlan, Kentucky : Pictures, Videos, Carnage and Stories  (Read 14247 times)

Offline jd30005

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Sitting at the ATL airport about to board a flight and wish I was there. Keep the pics coming.
John
Tube chassis/buggy

Offline DOUG

• Visitor
What did AJ find to fix his?

Offline tazstoy

• Visitor
Man what great time we had got everything cleaned up and put away. My damage consisted of one of my electric fans shorted out and after going up killing time my power steering pump got cooked but thanks to tony me and my brother road the rest of Saturday with them. My brother said to tell everyone thanks for letting him tag along he said he had a blast
Todd, Marie  and son goes by Tim or Timothy

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF

What did AJ find to fix his?

A rubber brake line.

Offline cru9

• Nautical Wizard
  • Visitor
Had a blast. It was a great weekend.
Bobby

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Great, great trip!  I have a ton of photos that I'll upload to photobucket and post the link tonight or tomorrow. Also have a little GoPro footage that I'll play with and post up.

As always, Black Mountain never lets us down, killer wheeling 

Offline jc79

• Visitor
Great trip to Harlan, again!  Got home and got the jeep washed... Maybe not to Bobby's standard though.

I had the A/B pillar dings after getting impatient and frustrated on Middle Rock Garden. And I did scrape paint on the Mason Jar tree on our first run up. It's just hard to get the tires as high as you need!

My Dad had a blast again and asked me to say thanks to all the guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
What an awesome trip!  We were able to get a ton of wheeling in. This park is tough to beat.  I'll have some go pro vids to post up, but need to edit them. I also donated a small amount of paint to the Mason Jar tree on our first run through it.

My cousin, Chase, had a great time too!  All around great trip.
Jay

Offline cudruln

• Visitor
Was great seeing/spotting all the guys this weekend. Thanks again to Clark for the passenger seat. I will be bringing my Jeep next year for sure. Look forward to wheeling with everybody on the next one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Alex

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
Lots of stories and paint left on the trails. Had a blast as always! Great people, AWESOME weather and small group made this worth missing all the others. Carnage for me consists of either brake fluid in rear drum leaking or axle seal and broke 2 lug nut studs at somepoint. Checked all the lug nuts before we started home abd was a bit shocked. So rode home with 3 and periodically stopped to check the good ones. Beat the rain as well on the way home. Pics and vids as the week goes by...

Off Grid Post

I've grown tired of this.

Offline BlueJew

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Here is the link to my album. 

http://imgur.com/a/hr8Ah#16

Sorry for the ugly watermark...i'm not very happy about my photo from last year being plastered on the front of Harlan's brochure without any credit/mention but live and learn.  If any members would like a photo without the watermark, let me know and ill take it off.

AWESOME trip!!!  I bent my exhaust down and have a little smudge of Todd's paint on my fender.  Sorry about that and ill find a way to get you whole...might need a few cases of strawba-ritas to heal that.  I forgot my camera on the second day so sorry if i don't have everyone i rode with.  Mason jar was epic this year along with that diner burger.  Thanks everyone for making this a great ride!

Blue Wes

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar

Great trip to Harlan, again!  Got home and got the jeep washed... Maybe not to Bobby's standard though.

I had the A/B pillar dings after getting impatient and frustrated on Middle Rock Garden. And I did scrape paint on the Mason Jar tree on our first run up. It's just hard to get the tires as high as you need!

My Dad had a blast again and asked me to say thanks to all the guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was clear of the tree when I went over it, I turned into it to say I got some body damage from Harlan. Lol
Will

94 seXj

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM