BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: August 14th - 17th Harlan, Kentucky : Pictures, Videos, Carnage and Stories  (Read 14428 times)

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
Anybody have video from me on lions den gatekeeper? I thought somebody had a vid going...

I just have the still pics that are in my photobucket. 

Offline jgerhard

• Visitor
  • Grind Fresh Daily
Awesome pics guys, depressed I didn't make it.
Jonathan, Wendy, Avery Lee, Brann

2011 JKU
2001 XJ

Offline Raisinhead

• Paco De Gallo
  • GATR STAFF
    • TJay Build Thread
I do have to add that I am impressed with the follow through from jgerhard. He booked the cabin and had to back out last minute but still covered his portion of the cabin. Very cool man!
Jay

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
I do have to add that I am impressed with the follow through from jgerhard. He booked the cabin and had to back out last minute but still covered his portion of the cabin. Very cool man!

Solid

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572
come on AJ you can't blame that all on me now. oh ya you need some cheese to go with all that wine?  //LMAO//

whine.... oh yea mister I went too fast and burned out my cooling fan motor! lol
JK-AJ

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF
^^^ a riff amongst the non-white jeep mafia.

All is well in the WJM

Offline jc79

• Visitor

All is well in the WJM

No surprises on either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572

All is well in the WJM

riff... haha no.. that's just keeping us tough like 2 pit bulls in the yard. You know those WJM's with them tighty whitties and pretty white Jeeps can get their feathers ruffles easy. :)
JK-AJ

Offline LUVNMY06TJ

• Visitor

All is well in the WJM

riff... haha no.. that's just keeping us tough like 2 pit bulls in the yard. You know those WJM's with them tighty whitties and pretty white Jeeps can get their feathers ruffles easy. :)

It's funny how the non-WJM have attempted to put down and mock the WJM, especially with this "whitey-tighty battle flag" amongst other comments/actions. It's been said that success and greatness are always meant with opposition. It just goes to show how much of a bully people can be when not apart of something more than themselves. ; )
Jim

"Never leave a downed wheeler."

Offline jc79

• Visitor

All is well in the WJM

It's funny how the non-WJM have attempted to put down and mock the WJM, especially with this "whitey-tighty battle flag" amongst other comments/actions. It's been said that success and greatness are always meant with opposition. It just goes to show how much of a bully people can be when not apart of something more than themselves. ; )

Tony... Make a note in this month's WJM newsletter that Jim is quickly climbing the WJM ranks.

Jared

2004 TJ Unlimited (LJ)

Offline gint2

• Visitor
  • RAINMAN - 18436572

All is well in the WJM

Tony... Make a note in this month's WJM newsletter that Jim is quickly climbing the WJM ranks.

Sounds like Jim will be a Don soon....
JK-AJ

Offline tcdawg

• Anthony Smooth
  • GATR STAFF

All is well in the WJM

Noted

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM