BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: May ride: Beasley?  (Read 6505 times)

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: May ride: Beasley?
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 03:23:53 PM »
I should smite you... but im not :P
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 03:25:36 PM »
you love me and you know it. you wouldnt want to smite me

BigJerm

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 03:44:56 PM »
called the ranger station, the trails are open now. She didnt know if they much of any work on them though while closed. She said in the next few weeks there is suppose to be some work done on the trails

Offline DILYSI Dave

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »
you fellas do have fun. Ill be at a graduation with ALL of megan's families... O fun times it should be

Alright Jeremy, it's time you show Megan that you wear the pants in that relationship.  Every other ride, you've got something to do with her.. apparently something you're not too thrilled to be doing in the first place.  Tell 'em just to record a video of it and you'll watch that.  You wouldn't have missed a ride and it'll be like you were there the whole time.  It'll work..... maybe.  ;)

Dare I go +1 on this?

Chris Hyde

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »
you fellas do have fun. Ill be at a graduation with ALL of megan's families... O fun times it should be

Alright Jeremy, it's time you show Megan that you wear the pants in that relationship.  Every other ride, you've got something to do with her.. apparently something you're not too thrilled to be doing in the first place.  Tell 'em just to record a video of it and you'll watch that.  You wouldn't have missed a ride and it'll be like you were there the whole time.  It'll work..... maybe.  ;)

Dare I go +1 on this?

Hell, I will.  +2

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2008, 09:32:56 PM »
Hey Jerm, you need to have an understanding before you guys tie the knot. I know I made sure my wife knew my hobbies off the bat. Now I do not leave all the time and do what I want by any means but I know if I ask to go do something the answer is usually yes. She is just as free as I am to go out with her friends if she wants. 2 way streets are nice... harder with 2 little ones which come first before anything but I know too many guys who get caught wearing a collar once that ring is on. Don't take me the wrong way. Just advice.  ;)
I've grown tired of this.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2008, 09:57:47 PM »
Good advice.  If a girlfriend has your nuts firmly when you are dating/engaged, she will put a lock on them after you are married.  No offense at all Jerm, but thats just how it works.  I have been happily married 14 years, so I speak from experience.  YOU BOTH BETTER ESTABLISH SOME MUTUAL PARAMETERS RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN. Anybody who is married will agree, I guarantee it.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:05:02 PM by Chris »

BigJerm

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 10:34:53 PM »
haha I understand fellas and thanks for the advice. Ive only missed a few rides since we started this whole shebang. And for the record, and Daniel knows, she did not want me at Aetna because of the storms but I went anyways because I knew I wouldnt be riding until June most likely.

I missed RiverRock in Feb mainly because of the rain situation. I was all set to go but didnt want to waste the gas and money and have Will set me up a tint just for it to poor rain.

I am missing the Spring Fling ONLY because I have paid for trip to Savannah and I love Savannah (history nerd). CSU is paying for our hotel on River Street for 3 nights and giving $200 in spending money. As long as gas does't go up more than .10 in the next 2 weeks it will only take us $100 in gas to go there and back and around town in the Liberty. Plus I am selling my stock stubby bumper while there for $40 so we will have $140 to use plus out of pocket money to spend.

And Ill be missing Beasley because Megan graduates from College on that day. She busted her ass to get done early (graduated with a 4yr in 3yrs) so she could move back home and we could start our life together so I feel I owe it to her to be there that day.

She knows about my car hobby. The fact that I cant stand to leave a vehicle stock and I am never done. She was there when I bought my last car and watched it go from stock to mild, to fully done NA motor and was there when I made the switch to FI with the supercharger. She was also the one who picked my Jeep out at the dealer when it was lifted with wheels and tires. So she understands this world we all live in, she may not see eye to eye on it but then again I never understood why she needed so many purses...

Offline Ben H.

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 12:22:17 AM »

Dare I go +1 on this?

Hell, I will.  +2

I will Double Dog Dare Him!

But it's cool if you don't come Jerm, we understand.
1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8

Daniel

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 12:29:55 AM »
In my case, I was just really enthusiastic about this whole thing and Yvonne realized that.  Being as that she doesn't currently live here, if she were here, I'd miss a ride to do something with her, but if she lived here she'd probably go on a ride, too.  But I'm rambling, point is, she knows I like this and she'd be alright with me doing it.  I'm sure the time will come where I'll have to miss a ride because she's got something planned, though.

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 10:22:36 AM »
I am glad we all got the point. As long as the other half knows what he or she likes and their hobbies. Married 8 years this July. I have not changed my habits just the frequency. Marrriage is great and I would not change it for the world. Time is harder to come by with kids and all but it's a trade off. Jerm, I understand completely.
I've grown tired of this.

ballzy

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »
How about May 3rd?

I'll be helping out with the Spring Crawl at River Rock that weekend.

I think I am gonna go to that as well.  What kinda help they need?

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM