OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Crawling for Reid 2015

Crawling For Reid March 14th

<< < (3/18) > >>

kvom:
I had to hunt to see what this was about.  The FB page is here:  https://www.facebook.com/crawlingforreid

The short description of Reid's condition:

--- Quote ---Reid Davis Underwood was born on May 20, 2014 in Atlanta, GA. The pregnancy was just as normal as the two previous pregnancies with Reid’s older sister, Avery (5) and older brother, Barrett (3). When Reid was born, he was missing most of the skin on both feet, the skin on one shin up to his knee, the backs of his hands and a large spot on his back. Soon after, the delivering hospital transferred Reid to CHOA Egleston Hospital, where Reid was admitted to the NICU for 2 weeks. At that time, a biopsy test result confirmed the family’s worst fears that Reid had what is considered one of the worst types.
Reid is preparing for a clinical trial at the University of Minnesota, where Dr Jakub Tolar is performing Bone Marrow Transplants for this condition. This procedure will give Reid healthy stem cells that will be able to create Collagen VII, which he is missing. While this is not a cure, it will offer Reid the best quality of life and prepare him for future treatments or cure.
--- End quote ---

Blue J:
We are planning on it.

clark123456:
I'm planning to be there.

Torg (or Clark)

cru9:
If anybody has a family or friends or business partner that would be willing to donate product for Crawling For Reid to use in a raffle or silent auction please PM me. It doesn't have to be Offroad related

Scott F.:
@cru9

Once you know what you need help with, post up. I would like to volunteer with any help needed, sure others here may want to as well.

Truck, trailer,  tools, help with setup, general shenanigans, etc just let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version