BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Post Black Friday/ Holiday sales here!  (Read 203 times)

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
Post Black Friday/ Holiday sales here!
« on: November 24, 2014, 02:28:43 PM »
Post any and all holiday/ sale coupon codes or deals for folks to check out. From tools to lifts and lightbars I'm sure everyone is looking for something.

I just bought a bunch of stuff from Barnes 4wd and saved a good chunk of change using their 15% off sale on top of a vendors discount. Use code "THANKS" on their website.

I know Ruffstuff is having a 22.5% discount right now on everything except axles using code "DEARWIFE".

I know RC typically offers different deals everyday in December for a wide variety of vehicles and models. Hope to score some good stuff for the Jeep in the next few weeks. Won't get much work done, I have strep and a sinus infection...  //no//
Will

94 seXj

Online patman

• C.O.R.E MEMBER
Re: Post Black Friday/ Holiday sales here!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 03:06:32 PM »
Post any and all holiday/ sale coupon codes or deals for folks to check out. From tools to lifts and lightbars I'm sure everyone is looking for something.

I just bought a bunch of stuff from Barnes 4wd and saved a good chunk of change using their 15% off sale on top of a vendors discount. Use code "THANKS" on their website.

I know Ruffstuff is having a 22.5% discount right now on everything except axles using code "DEARWIFE".

I know RC typically offers different deals everyday in December for a wide variety of vehicles and models. Hope to score some good stuff for the Jeep in the next few weeks. Won't get much work done, I have strep and a sinus infection...  //no//

What was the barnes vendor discount? Im getting ready to buy links and brackets for the cj...

Offline 94xjsport94

• Visitor
  • Cherocar
Re: Post Black Friday/ Holiday sales here!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 03:10:36 PM »
From a HD Offroad Engineering. Brian is a vendor in the Cherokee world and gets good prices on top of the discount. Shoot him an email, tell him Will sent you for a quote.
http://hdoffroadengineering.myshopify.com/
Will

94 seXj

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM