BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Info on beasley please  (Read 1399 times)

MaroonJK

Info on beasley please
« on: March 27, 2008, 09:52:42 AM »
I went through beasley last sunday but only from the parking lot at 93c then took that to 93A and left because of a griping girlfriend. I am going back this sunday and would like to know what trails would be good for some nice wheeling. I have an 07 jeep unlimited with 35's, 4 inch lift, winch, no lockers though. I found an old map that said the trails and their difficulties but i think they have changed since they were renumbered. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and whoever wants to come and join me is more than welcome.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: Info on beasley please
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 10:03:21 AM »
About all of them. You should be able to do most.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

Offline BigJerm

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 10:12:54 AM »
all I remember from out last trip is we did most of the trails. Turned around twice and I had no issues. It was my first trail ride in the JK with 2.5" lift and 35" tires. I think you will be good to go. I woud love to join but dont think I can this Sunday.
Yota buggy
2002 F350-7.3L

Chris Hyde

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »
Several folks from SJ mentioned going and I was also, but there are thunderstorms scheduled for Saturday, so I am out.  Beasley is a VEHICLE KILLER in (or after) alot of rain.

MaroonJK

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 10:39:53 AM »
So if it rains alot saturday then i don't guess i will be going. I can see where it would get pretty messy after a rain. Does anybody have an updated map with the difficulty ratings?

Offline Krawler00

• Number one web wheeler
  • CAPTAIN
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 12:23:31 PM »
Stay away after a good rain. This place has some serious hills! As for the map... here ya go.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Captain Ben

Maybe not as cheap as once thought.

MaroonJK

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 03:35:02 PM »
So do the difficulty rating still apply? The reason i ask is because i took 93c form windy hill road to 93a and it was rated as easy but seemed much harder.

Offline BigJerm

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 03:45:00 PM »
not sure really. When we were there last as a group they had just done trail work so they were all pretty tame. I understand as time goes on they get more rutted out. I know when I called last friday the trails were open an they said no trail work had been done during the closure so they could still be real torn up.
Yota buggy
2002 F350-7.3L