BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

Author Topic: Info on beasley please  (Read 1901 times)

MaroonJK

Info on beasley please
« on: March 27, 2008, 09:52:42 AM »
I went through beasley last sunday but only from the parking lot at 93c then took that to 93A and left because of a griping girlfriend. I am going back this sunday and would like to know what trails would be good for some nice wheeling. I have an 07 jeep unlimited with 35's, 4 inch lift, winch, no lockers though. I found an old map that said the trails and their difficulties but i think they have changed since they were renumbered. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and whoever wants to come and join me is more than welcome.

Offline Matt

• Visitor
    • Georgia Trail Riders
Re: Info on beasley please
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 10:03:21 AM »
About all of them. You should be able to do most.
Matt, Jessica, Aleigha (4), Gavin (1)

1999 Wrangler TJ
*With modifications

My '99 TJ Build

matt@gatrailriders.com

BigJerm

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 10:12:54 AM »
all I remember from out last trip is we did most of the trails. Turned around twice and I had no issues. It was my first trail ride in the JK with 2.5" lift and 35" tires. I think you will be good to go. I woud love to join but dont think I can this Sunday.

Chris Hyde

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »
Several folks from SJ mentioned going and I was also, but there are thunderstorms scheduled for Saturday, so I am out.  Beasley is a VEHICLE KILLER in (or after) alot of rain.

MaroonJK

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 10:39:53 AM »
So if it rains alot saturday then i don't guess i will be going. I can see where it would get pretty messy after a rain. Does anybody have an updated map with the difficulty ratings?

Offline Krawler00

• absent
  • C.O.R.E MEMBER
  • Psalm 40:2
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 12:23:31 PM »
Stay away after a good rain. This place has some serious hills! As for the map... here ya go.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I've grown tired of this.

MaroonJK

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 03:35:02 PM »
So do the difficulty rating still apply? The reason i ask is because i took 93c form windy hill road to 93a and it was rated as easy but seemed much harder.

BigJerm

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 03:45:00 PM »
not sure really. When we were there last as a group they had just done trail work so they were all pretty tame. I understand as time goes on they get more rutted out. I know when I called last friday the trails were open an they said no trail work had been done during the closure so they could still be real torn up.

BECOME A CORE MEMBER HERE

CHECK OUT OUR CLUB WEBSITE

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK

JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM