OPEN RIDES & EVENTS > Trail Rides & Open Events (Everyone's invited)

Info on beasley please

(1/2) > >>

MaroonJK:
I went through beasley last sunday but only from the parking lot at 93c then took that to 93A and left because of a griping girlfriend. I am going back this sunday and would like to know what trails would be good for some nice wheeling. I have an 07 jeep unlimited with 35's, 4 inch lift, winch, no lockers though. I found an old map that said the trails and their difficulties but i think they have changed since they were renumbered. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and whoever wants to come and join me is more than welcome.

Matt:
About all of them. You should be able to do most.

BigJerm:
all I remember from out last trip is we did most of the trails. Turned around twice and I had no issues. It was my first trail ride in the JK with 2.5" lift and 35" tires. I think you will be good to go. I woud love to join but dont think I can this Sunday.

Chris Hyde:
Several folks from SJ mentioned going and I was also, but there are thunderstorms scheduled for Saturday, so I am out.  Beasley is a VEHICLE KILLER in (or after) alot of rain.

MaroonJK:
So if it rains alot saturday then i don't guess i will be going. I can see where it would get pretty messy after a rain. Does anybody have an updated map with the difficulty ratings?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version